What's new

xshezx

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a dual screen playchoice 10 cabinet that was jamma modified with street fighter 2 champion when I bought it. I have a bunch of cps 2 boards also which were playin fine in it also. Batteries have since died in them and I’m in the process of openkey-ing all of my boards but they’re not working still.any reason why my cabinet would stop playing cps2 boards but play a regular jamma board no problem? I get power and a blank screen on all cps2 games and I’m not sure why. Any help is appreciated!

Did you test the CPS2 on another arcade or Supergun to rule out the PCB being faulty first?

Did you test the CPS2 on another arcade or Supergun to rule out the PCB being faulty first?
I don’t have another cabinet or
Super gun. I have 5 cps2 boards, one is phoenixed and none work. All fans run on the sandwiched boards and power up but nothing displayed

It sounds like you might have a faulty B board, do you have another B board to test the other A boards with?
(B board is the bottom part that has the jamma output)

It sounds like you might have a faulty B board, do you have another B board to test the other A boards with?
(B board is the bottom part that has the jamma output)
Yup several, I tired all 4 and they’re all still not working

Back