What's new

Mitchbrain

Beginner
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to snag a Blast City in October and like a week later the chassis died on me. I figured it was probably on its last legs and the car ride and power cycling I did probably killed it.

I lug the machine to a local repair place and they confirmed that the chassis is indeed the issue. So I have them send the chassis to a popular repair shop that has more experience with nanao boards. I've been contacting them every couple weeks to try to get an update. The response is always the same "we'll have it out tomorrow, we'll have it out at the end of the week."

Last month was able to snag a replacement chassis on eBay so I'm hoping to get my Blast back home soon with the eBay chassis. But at this point I'm not sure what to do with that limbo chassis because its looking like the board we sent off is never gonna get fixed. Is 4 months normal? Should I just try to get them to send it back?

I was lucky enough to snag a Blast City in October and like a week later the chassis died on me. I figured it was probably on its last legs and the car ride and power cycling I did probably killed it.

I lug the machine to a local repair place and they confirmed that the chassis is indeed the issue. So I have them send the chassis to a popular repair shop that has more experience with nanao boards. I've been contacting them every couple weeks to try to get an update. The response is always the same "we'll have it out tomorrow, we'll have it out at the end of the week."

Last month was able to snag a replacement chassis on eBay so I'm hoping to get my Blast back home soon with the eBay chassis. But at this point I'm not sure what to do with that limbo chassis because its looking like the board we sent off is never gonna get fixed. Is 4 months normal? Should I just try to get them to send it back?
4 hours should sound more right for that kind of repair if its a recap. But if its unidentifiable issue, i would imagine after a week they would figure out if its repairable or not. But i dont know the circumstances. I own a repair shop so im just basing it off my own experience.

Back