What's new
Mark your items as sold
J

jassin000

Up for sale is my Sold: complete (all audio cables with sound PCB) working Mortal Kombat II T-Unit board.
Comes without CMOS battery (using DIP switch settings) but includes a MK2-to-CPS2 adapter cable for buttons 4/5/6.

IMG_20160407_090108.jpg

IMG_20160407_090058.jpg

IMG_20160407_090112.jpg

IMG_20160407_090122.jpg

Asking 190$ Paypal (gift option) shipped via USPS to any continental USA ZIP code, sorry no international.
Buyer be aware, Midway boards of this era require -5v JAMMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sort sad for me to sell it, but it only works with my Supergun+xRGB mini.
I can't play it in my cab unless I moved the mini out of my console cart.

Dont sell it man, its a mint looking board set. Where do you source your boards from, they look stunning. I would buy it right away, but I never really got into MK that much.

Congrats Jdurg, you got an awesome deal there. I know J, all his stuff is mint.

Last edited:
I know J, all his stuff is mint.
Haha well not EVERYTHING I've got is mint... But this (MKII) board is pretty nice yea.

I even cleaned up/re-tinned the JAMMA edge connector, the previous owner sanded the contacts and the copper was getting pretty thin.

Awesome. Payment sent. The board is going to a VERY good home, and not too far away from you as well. (Me being in southeast CT and you being in Boston, MA).

Sold, thank you!
Shipping out tomorrow afternoon, I'll email/PM you the tracking numbers.
IMG_20160414_191213.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that the board got here yesterday, and Jason packaged this thing fantastically! Was an absolute pleasure to work with, and he helped me troubleshoot some issues I was having with the board, even offering to fully refund me if we couldn't get it working. Pressed the chips on the boards in firmly, and the game boots up and plays perfectly. An absolute treasure. Thanks Jason!

Back