What's new
For Sale

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
There’s nothing like moving to make you think about what you want to carry around with you.
Here’s a bunch of stuff I’m looking to reduce from my collection. More will be added as I go.

Prices are shipped to USA, Canada is a little more. Not looking to ship anywhere else. PayPal gift or add 4%.

PS2 Slim bundle. $110
Console is complete in box with all paperwork. Includes 3 controllers, component av, composite av, 2 memory cards, 2 RJ45-to-PS2 cables for those using MC Cthulhu or PS360 arcade sticks, and a bunch of games: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Capcom Classics Vol.2, Mega Man X collection, Gradius IV+V, Shadow of the Colossus, Star Wars Episode III.
aMAPRxG.jpg

Blizzard war chest set of 3 - $50
Unopened, unused. Boxes sat on a shelf ever since I got them. I’m including Whiplash for all you old DOS gamers out there.
QDNJQh5.jpg

World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade Collectors Edition, signed by dev team - $180
jxfZWKT.jpg

Hardcover Graphic Novel collections, Half-life 2: Raising the Bar making-of (hard to find nowadays) - $50
Qc9QtjG.jpg

——————————
Joytech Control Center 6-input Component Switch - $50 - *SOLD*

Nintendo DS games bundle: Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy III, Children of Mana all CIB - $25 SOLD

Older J-tag modded Xbox 360 arcade version bundle.
w/ 3 controllers, keyboard attachment, component AV, SCART, wireless adapter and some games thrown in. Xbox Arcade, Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3 collectors edition, Raiden IV, Raiden Fighters Aces, and Spider-Man Friend or Foe (sealed). I think it has a 200gb hard drive installed.
$120 - SOLD

PSX games - $25 - SOLD

Soft-modded Xbox original w/ coinops 3 installed. $120 - SOLD

Comes with the rare Neoya X2VGA+ Adapter (converts component to VGA), S-video AV pack, SCART cable, component cable, composite cable, 2 S-Controllers, 2 memory cards, DVD remote, USB keyboard Adapter, RJ45-to-Xbox cable for MC Cthulhu/PS360 arcade stick users, a hacked controller PCB for installing into an arcade stick, and 2 games: Fable and Star Wars Episode III

Last edited:
Slashed prices bump! Hoping to move this stuff faster. I need this stuff gone!

OG Xbox sold. Still some good stuff left! MMAO!

Bump! Still got this nice PS2 bundle for sale.

Friday bump. Dropped prices a bit

Back