What's new
For Sale
All unshipped and future batches are no longer manufactured by hand, machine fabricated and will feature a USB-C connector instead of USB-Mini-B and come with the latest firmware available.

A2C2BA4C-8536-405A-B920-088B4BF72918.jpeg

07CE6AAD-AFEF-454F-80E1-E81549576C81.jpeg

633E4F35-7E05-40C4-BD71-FDA24A8CFCCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it. Can't wait for mine 😀

Now I'll just dream of a 4p version, or a version with another USB for a downstream JVS IO (another 2 players, rotary/trackball pcb for outrigger or virtua golf).

Some steering wheels are apparently reported working for some games in the new firmware.

Definitely hit up Toyoshim with those suggestions @skate323k137 — since he is getting them manufactured by machine now he said he’s got way more time to work on the firmware and new features.

Do these work with deathsmiles ii and contra evolution? I would like to get one.

Is it too late to get on a list for one? Can I order multiple?
Definitely can! Send you a PM.

Do these work with deathsmiles ii and contra evolution? I would like to get one.
I don’t see why not but I am also not 100% sure.

I provide no technical support / guarantees for these and only offer sales to help the creator out.

Hopefully those with the device can help out with compatibility checks. I would do so but my arcade gear isn’t within reach at the moment.

You can reach out to the creator directly for more info too: https://toyoshim.github.io/iona-us/en

Definitely can! Send you a PM.

I don’t see why not but I am also not 100% sure.

I provide no technical support / guarantees for these and only offer sales to help the creator out.

Hopefully those with the device can help out with compatibility checks. I would do so but my arcade gear isn’t within reach at the moment.

You can reach out to the creator directly for more info too: https://toyoshim.github.io/iona-us/en
Well If I can order one I'll test it out and report back.

Received my today DJ thanks for the quick shipping but unfortunately not working for my use case, (tx3 with attrax multi) so I will be moving it on I’m afraid bit disappointed.

@Hypnotoad did you try the latest firmware? Also, I keep saying this but if you reach out to the creator of the device he is very good at adding any features support or troubleshooting issues.

Did you turn on JVS in the Atrax menu? Also what controller are you using and have you tried others?

Last edited:
@Hypnotoad did you try the latest firmware? Also, I keep saying this but if you reach out to the creator of the device he is very good at adding any features support or troubleshooting issues.

Did you turn on JVS in the Atrax menu? Also what controller are you using and have you tried others?
Many thanks I will try a firmware update, it was a long shot as the tx3 was not in the compatibility list. I have turned on jvs and am using an Xbox one elite 2 controller and tried a PS4 one as well. It flashes and seems to want to work as controller lights up but no button operation. I entered the config by pressing the required sequence of buttons and the i/o flashes when pressing inputs but not recognising in menu

Have you got a Xbox 360 controller around by chance? Worth tryin that out and also hitting him up on Twitter.

Does the device work with other JVS systems and those controllers?

I'll direct him to this thread also, and maybe try get him to join the community.

Have you got a Xbox 360 controller around by chance? Worth tryin that out and also hitting him up on Twitter.

Does the device work with other JVS systems and those controllers?

I'll direct him to this thread also, and maybe try get him to join the community.
Updating firmware is a no go too complicated can’t install winusb through device manager and not a computer programmer to do it the other way and Haven’t got a Xbox 360 controller, cheers anyway.

Received mine today thanks Bev, love the business card and sticker very swish and a nice touch.

Can confirm this works with Namco ES3 and System 369 but also works fine with an 8bitdo PS Classic USB dongle so you can connect your PS4 controller wirelessly.

Regarding the comments on firmware (I just updated mine) it would be nice if the board shipped with a couple of headers (I used dupont 2.54mm ones) that you can put a jumper cap over whenever you want to update, that would be a lot cleaner then faffing with the soldering iron.
Windows installation wise though there's not much that can be done to streamline that. You could create a custom .inf but anything post Windows 7 (I think ?) will reject unsigned drivers (not sure how hard getting a driver signed is) unless you disable driver signature verification (more faffing about).
As it stands you go to device manage click on the unknown device, update driver, browse to the USB section and select WinUSB. Tbh its pretty easy, especially in the realms of arcade stuff.

Attachments

• DSC_2181-3000.jpg
    DSC_2181-3000.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_2187-3000.jpg
    DSC_2187-3000.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Tested with a Madcatz Arcade Stick TE (x360) on an Exa-Arcadia system works flawlessly !

Had issues with a standard MS X360 gamepad though... (the 4-way led on the pad always blink... and so i can't map the inputs...)

No luck with a Brook XB Fighting Board: it's powered on, but i can't map the inputs.
(Tried with power from a usb port on the Exa-Arcadia motherboard, and from a standalone usb power supply.)

For firmware updates, there is a magic tool called Zadig to install required drivers :)
https://zadig.akeo.ie/
Tested on windows 10 : OK

(I used the "twizzers" method to ground the pins on the pcb to enter in firmware update mode.)

Could someone try it with another Brook product, and tell us if it works or not please ?
(Brook UF Board. Or like me: Brook XB Fighting Board)

Could someone try it with another Brook product, and tell us if it works or not please ?
(Brook UF Board. Or like me: Brook XB Fighting Board)
I just tried it today and it's kinda working but glitchy and delayed.

Back