What's new
For Sale
ok who want this ..........ing device ?
i can send that as free
you will pay only shipping cost

im dont to handle with that thin. Just waste of time and waste of money

i will continue with OpenJVS
I'll take it!

Agreed, anyway we can have an easier configuration interface? It’s pretty cumbersome especially when you’re switching it from system to system.

According to the guide, in LAYOUT CONFIG MODE, I have to press a button in the sequence Coin, Start then button 1 to button 12....
my question is what is the exact button sequence here? How about directional buttons like UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT?
Also is remapping buttons for P1 only? or is it for both P1 and P2?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 1.50.43 pm.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 1.50.43 pm.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 62
According to the guide, in LAYOUT CONFIG MODE, I have to press a button in the sequence Coin, Start then button 1 to button 12....
my question is what is the exact button sequence here? How about directional buttons like UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT?
Also is remapping buttons for P1 only? or is it for both P1 and P2?

For my VSHG, I've done it as Select, START, b1 = LP, b2 = MP, B3=HP, B4=LK, B5=MK, B6=HK and then press test again. Directional "just works".

I have no idea how to make it work for 2 different sticks as each time you do a config layout is "one" config and you have up to 10 configs. If I use a VSHG and another stick, I have no idea which config to use to allow them for both to be used. If I use 2x VSHG's, it works fine. But two different sticks.. I have no idea.

I stopped using this device because I didn't want to smash it with a hammer :D

For my VSHG, I've done it as Select, START, b1 = LP, b2 = MP, B3=HP, B4=LK, B5=MK, B6=HK and then press test again. Directional "just works".
Thanks for the info, i managed to get it working.
I believe when they mentioned "12 buttons" ---> it must be first 6 buttons for P1 and then another 6 buttons for P2.

I stopped using this device because I didn't want to smash it with a hammer :D
Yeah, it does not support a lot of usb devices that i have. It does not support daemonbite ubs decoder either.
The only thing works for me the old XBOX360 hori stick.

Throw in a request for those sticks to be supported @GumGum — glad you’re at least up and running.

Good news: Got it to work with Naomi with the updated firmware.

Bad news: IONA is bad for tournaments because you can’t hot swap controllers / sticks because it gets an I/O error.

Also not really for tournaments but it maps one of the controller buttons to test for Project Justice.

EDIT: Also I can’t get it to accept two controllers plugged in at the same time. The controllers used are a dual shock4, arcade stick with brook universal fight board and a hori fight stick mini.

Anyone have any advice for this issue?

Last edited:
Yeah man. Or if you have Twitter you can talk direct with him about the issues. Really cool guy.

Good news: Got it to work with Naomi with the updated firmware.

Bad news: IONA is bad for tournaments because you can’t hot swap controllers / sticks because it gets an I/O error.

Also not really for tournaments but it maps one of the controller buttons to test for Project Justice.

EDIT: Also I can’t get it to accept two controllers plugged in at the same time. The controllers used are a dual shock4, arcade stick with brook universal fight board and a hori fight stick mini.

Anyone have any advice for this issue?

I've gone through pretty much exactly what you've highlighted.

The only solution I've had success on is by having two controllers exactly the same. I make a config for the stick, and then use it immediately. If I try and configure another stick, I lose what configuration setting I'm on and struggle to find it again.

It's definitely not recommended for a tournament setting with diy controls... I think the undamned solution is better in that regard, but obviously you still need a JVS IO. I personally thought that this device would be that solution, but I guess I misinterpreted what it could do.

I’m officially sold out with no plans to restock anytime soon.

Last edited:
HI is there still some avail? i would like 2

Two posts above yours.

Other sellers might have some though.

Back