opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
THESE ARE SOLD.
I don’t plan to restock. Thanks.

————————————————

I made up a Multi-CPS2 label a while ago, as an alternative to the official one, and got a bunch printed with varying shades of blue. The idea was to have the label look like a Capcom label, like these: 1, 2, 3

kKuju7H.jpg

I've got 4 of these 0 Multi-CPS2 Stickers left, and can sell it for $5 shipped each to anywhere in the USA. $6 for Canada, and $10 anywhere else (sorry anywhere else, postal costs are crazy these days to anywhere international).

The print quality is very high, and the stickers have been die-cut to a perfect fit. Just peel and apply!
Here's how it looks on my Multi-CPS2:
5CyrzVj.jpg

2cB2LVS.jpg

PM me if you're interested in putting these on your Multi-CPS2.

Last edited:
very nice and decent prices!
I did have a lot printed some months ago and they where a lot more expensive, so very good price!

Btw. which material is it printed on? Mine where printed on high gloss laminated vinyl

very nice and decent prices!
I did have a lot printed some months ago and they where a lot more expensive, so very good price!

Btw. which material is it printed on? Mine where printed on high gloss laminated vinyl
Thanks bud! Yeah these were try-outs for my label, trying to hone-in the colour I liked. They're cheap because I'm just looking to get rid of the 4 I'm not using, and these 4 slightly vary in the blue range going from the blue you see in my photo to slightly more cyan.

They are also printed on glossy laminated vinyl. ;)

still love the bumblebee look. I'd get a sticker but I don't have a B case anymore :p

I would really like to see a "version 2.0" sticker to support our new key writing firmware.
No offence to Team Avalaunch... But I don't use their decrypted ROMs anymore (so it would be nicer to remove logos from the label).

I would really like to see a "version 2.0" sticker to support our new key writing firmware.
No offence to Team Avalaunch... But I don't use their decrypted ROMs anymore (so it would be nicer to remove logos from the label).
But where would we be without the Team Avalaunch decryption? :)
It's nice as a homage I guess.

2 of these labels have sold. Only 2 remain!

If there was no Team Avalaunch you wouldn't be writing keys back to your B-boards right now either....

I’m down to my last one. Who wants it?

I'll take it, incase I ever get.... a case =)

These are now sold, guys. I’m going to talk to my print guy and see if he’ll do another run for me at a cheap price again. Might be a couple weeks if this happens again.

Back