What's new

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I'm praying and hope this will be maded ... In any rate , if Brizzo didn't release this , Apocalypse had made some tests for this purpose and if he will do it, the best way to have M92 games running on a Multi board will be in combination with a M107 board (this is what i understand, hope it's not true , because to find a Irem M107 system it's a pita)
You cant' run M107 games on M92 but I think the opposite can be done (M92 games on M107).
But as you said, given the rarity of M107 boards it would be pointless.

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
I'm praying and hope this will be maded ... In any rate , if Brizzo didn't release this , Apocalypse had made some tests for this purpose and if he will do it, the best way to have M92 games running on a Multi board will be in combination with a M107 board (this is what i understand, hope it's not true , because to find a Irem M107 system it's a pita)
You cant' run M107 games on M92 but I think the opposite can be done (M92 games on M107).But as you said, given the rarity of M107 boards it would be pointless.
Yeah , but at least we have something certain . Nobody knows if a M92 multi board who is in progress on Brizzo's projects will works on a M92 motherboard like MT2 (is the M92 game i've have from DS especially for this purpose - i didn't put any conversion on it yet). I'm prepared in case you'll release M92 multi for M107 motherboards ... or at least, if deserve the effort , maybe you can make a small batch (50 pcs if we are 50 persons who want this - but again , you must have some beneficts which can thanks your soul feelings and effort you've made) with posibillity for another batch of boards if another boyz will asking for. I don't know,just saying this in the hope we will have something in hand :whistling: :thumbsup: M107 Multi witch includes : All M92 games + M107 ones !

beast1x5

Professional
Reaction score
Doubling down on interest in case I wasn't clear on wanting one

Edit.. pg 6 #32

Still anticipating this eventual release

Last edited:

MoppelTheWhale

Grand Master
Reaction score
i see i have to give it try then, been sitting here fore a few weeks now since you got that one for me @hardyhell - didn't have time to recap though

kuze

Champion
Reaction score
The only issue with MT2 is if you've already gotten hooked on NTM you'll just want to play Neo Turf Masters instead.

Aside from that it's a cool game for sure!

dexster

Student
Reaction score
Definitely interested in a m92 multi ; especially since i have recently acquired an rtype leo with glitchy graphics and sound. ..
:P

[edit] - just to clarify , the m92 board i have plays MT2 perfectly

Last edited:

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Did you notice the last updated date? that marks the last time I went through the threads and did an update, and if you posted after that... that's why you don't see your name :P

but for you, I just went through and did an update :D
Thanks brotha. I really just wanted an excuse to bump this thread. :D