What's new

Rg111

Multi Boyz
Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Exactly that! That's the goal in my multis. Only exceptio was NeoGeo and I'm regretting it...
I don’t mind it.
I would like to see an update where I could choose between Beverly Hills Cop or My Sherona for my theme
I'd like to see a day where I can play Samurai Shodown RPG in English on a Neo cab.

If only I could go to sleep and wake up when that translation is finished...

46bhm2.jpg

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I'd like to see a day where I can play Samurai Shodown RPG in English on a Neo cab.
Wish me to win the lottery.
Then I'll have plenty of time to finish all of my projects. Or to travel the world. :D

Rg111

Multi Boyz
Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Wish me to win the lottery.Then I'll have plenty of time to finish all of my projects. Or to travel the world. :D
Not to derail the thread, but I'm sure a lot of people in the Arcade and JRPG community would be willing to donate money for a SSRPG translation. I know I would.

Tengai Makyou is another one on my RPG bucket list, but I'm probably going to just dive in and start learning the craft myself.

bagheera369

Grand Master
Reaction score
I would legit buy 3-4 of hem, keep 1 and send the rest out as xmas gifts to some very helpful members here.

This is one of the multis in my top wish list :D
There's that mentality, that I love about this place....
This is one of the multis in my top wish list
Has been for a long while now...I'd dare say for me/my wishlist, the M92 multi is only 2nd to the CPS1 multi!
Yeah....CPS1 has been at the top of my list for a minute, with M92, and M84 right behind it.

Bigsingerdawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with all of the above. M92 multi is the best, thing place is golden, and very clearly D2k sends the best holiday gifts!!

Paul79

Student
Reaction score
Hey Guys ,

I have a gunforce pcb is this going to be ok for a multi?