What's new

Mrhide

Grand Master
Reaction score
interrested, even if my board ain't booting yet :(

kikaso

Professional
Reaction score
Tbh , not worth brother to get that pcb (only if you are collector of irem games) as a donor . The final price will be crazy ;( best way is always MT2 - Skin Games
Very true. I picked up In the Hunt last year and while it’s expensive for a donor, I have been playing it regularly so I guess it was worth it to me.

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Very true. I picked up In the Hunt last year and while it’s expensive for a donor, I have been playing it regularly so I guess it was worth it to me.
In any rate, Apocalypse had the M92 Multi almost ready since he test all M92 games on M107 hardware and the results are stunning . The ideea with the donors is nice since you can still get the cheapest games and keep them for this purpose , otherwise you can use them to play any M92 you want since only GunForce pcb can’t help you for conversions or multi

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score
Tbh , not worth brother to get that pcb (only if you are collector of irem games) as a donor . The final price will be crazy ;( best way is always MT2 - Skin Games
Man, the way things are going, I saw a MT2 that cost more than my ITH game a few years ago!!!! (of course, ITH is probably x3 now too)

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Not really. Recently I saw a copy of “In The Hunt” sell for pretty much the same as what a Major Title 2 does these days. I think @klee123 got the ITH for $500 AUD (around $385 USD) and it sat on sale for a while on AussieArcade. A MT2 sold the same week for $50 less. Go figure.

I paid $125 AUD for my Major Title 2 before the hype and I’m glad I did.

XtraSmiley

Champion
Reaction score
Not really. Recently I saw a copy of “In The Hunt” sell for pretty much the same as what a Major Title 2 does these days. I think @klee123 got the ITH for $500 AUD (around $385 USD) and it sat on sale for a while on AussieArcade. A MT2 sold the same week for $50 less. Go figure.

Hmm, maybe ITH is more prolific in Australia? I paid $300 for mine, and MT2 seemed to be around $150-200 for the last 2 years, cheaper before that of course. ITH seems to be a relatively inexpensive PCB for M92, but man, it's such a great game!

klee123

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, prices are so similar nowadays that even supposedly cheaper titles like MT2 are getting really pricy.

Heck, people are even demanding top dollar for even faulty M92 boards on eBay last time I checked.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score

I paid $250 US for my MT2 after the hype, and I'm glad I did.

Imagine if this multi never happens, there's gonna be a glut of $50 MT2 boards on every site!

:)

PachinkoUK

Beginner
Reaction score
Interested for the M92 multi donor board ready and waiting if there is a wait list please can you add me thank you

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Or a ton of R-type leo conversions 😉
In other part , the M92 becomes hard to find too in last period of time . I've sold alot of pcbs from October till now from my italian friend , but not to many IREM ones , in fact was just only one IREM pcb (M107 - the one who is certain good for M92 multi - this is what we have now ... for M92 multi , only M107 can be used for moment since all M92 was confirmed working on this hardware)

dexster

Student
Reaction score
In any rate, Apocalypse had the M92 Multi almost ready since he test all M92 games on M107 hardware and the results are stunning . The ideea with the donors is nice since you can still get the cheapest games and keep them for this purpose , otherwise you can use them to play any M92 you want since only GunForce pcb can’t help you for conversions or multi

do the m92 games run better on m107 motherboard?
ie do they take advantage of the extra graphics available on m107?

really cheap mt2 boards are all but gone however keeping an eye out i have seen them go for $200-$350 aud

was the ITH board on aussie arcade the A+B set or just the rom board - i should have asked but i just assumed and hence left it