What's new

Tsunoni

New User
Reaction score
What if you built a generic board with ribbon cables to plug into the rom slots, that way the PCB wouldn't need to be designed around a specific ROM board.

If you made the hardware generic enough maybe you could have a "ROM Swap Board" that could work on other platforms too (like System C-2) with little more than just a firmware change and different ROM connectors.
I agree with this. I have a Gunforce so I guess option 2 since its easier nevertheless pleaase add me to the interested list.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
It will most likely become a reality, the problem is the components shortages and time tight now. Dont give up on it, this will happen ;)

hardyhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yea. Let’s make this happen before the mister core arrives :)
I am tired of swapping roms around. And nobody was able to complete the thunder blaster yet :(
Would like to play it finally.

MoppelTheWhale

Grand Master
Reaction score
what @hardyhell meant is that i'm too dumb to make one for him - i followed the arcade rom patcher to the point and didn'T get it to work. then, after some discussing here on the forum we tried some other stuff out and after that not working as well i put it on hold because german government deceided to bombar me with even more work X/

jbrlll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
Can I be added to the interest list.
Thank you.

juanmiglesias

Student
Reaction score
Great to hear about this multi, I recently got ahold a m92 board, so I would like to be in the interested list too.