What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out regarding what would be needed to do this conversion, or if it is at all possible?

I like Marvel Land, but not as much as I'd like to play either Valkyrie No Densetsu (or even Burning Force if it's a easier conversion?).

I also see there's an English patch for this game: https://coinoplegacy.com/en/valkyrie-no-densetsu-translation/ which interests me.

Or maybe I should just hope that Darksoft will do a multi one day....

It’s not a complicated conversion. You need the patched files, then you need to burn the rest of the eproms. As for the protection chip, you’ll need a diode. Last step is to configure the jumpers as you’ll use eproms instead of maskroms.

Nice one. Gunna order the needed blank EPROMs for this. You got a list by chance? I know I could figure it out. I’m just being lazy…

Nice one. Gunna order the needed blank EPROMs for this. You got a list by chance? I know I could figure it out. I’m just being lazy…
Nope! But I did use a LOT of w27c020 to keep the weight down. Like 20 of them - probably doubled the image of it wasn’t the full 2mbit. That plus like a couple 28 pin like 27c256 or 512 might have done it. I think most were common.

Last edited:
Back