What's new

davesarcades

Professional
Reaction score
Hey All!

I've got a Namco System 359 running Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The drive has been modified and the game still requires the security dongle to boot. The issue I'm having is that the system does not retain game settings (price per play, attract audio off, and so forth after being off for the night. It's at a location for play and right now we simply leave the machine running 24/7 to ensure the settings remain.

Any thoughts? I've replaced the battery on the mainboard of the unit.

Thanks in advance! :)

~Dave

Hey All!

I've got a Namco System 359 running Tekken Tag Tournament 2. The drive has been modified and the game still requires the security dongle to boot. The issue I'm having is that the system does not retain game settings (price per play, attract audio off, and so forth after being off for the night. It's at a location for play and right now we simply leave the machine running 24/7 to ensure the settings remain.

Any thoughts? I've replaced the battery on the mainboard of the unit.

Thanks in advance! :)

~Dave
The 357C/359/369 actually have two coin cell batteries, one on the main board, as you’ve mentioned and another one on the H050 USJ pcb. Have you changed that one?
2934111F-57C5-4B3C-B705-285F2FBFFAB9.jpeg

Last edited:
I havent - is that all it might be? Pfffft. Going to do it this week and try!
Are there files available to use a HDD that no longer requires the usb key that'll eventually fail? Most of my Raw Thrills game use those and they brick often (Jurassic Park, Fast and Furious Conversion Kits, etc).

I havent - is that all it might be? Pfffft. Going to do it this week and try!
Are there files available to use a HDD that no longer requires the usb key that'll eventually fail? Most of my Raw Thrills game use those and they brick often (Jurassic Park, Fast and Furious Conversion Kits, etc).
Send me a PM

Back