What's new

hopeajonne

Beginner
Reaction score
Thank you a lot!! I will take a look into that and try to incorporate parts of it into a JS library. Fixing overhaul to 60 might be an option but on the other hand unlocking new colors is tied to card renewal, so maybe it's better to do the opposite and reduce maximum of it to 30 or so so that people can get new colors faster, and when all colors are unlocked just lock it to 60.

Also, for any arcade operators out there that have real cards and real readers - you can re-use disused cards by just sticking em into dispenser like they're new - real game doesn't care what's on the "blank" card when it's dispensed. Manual doesn't mention this at all from what I know.

hopeajonne

Beginner
Reaction score
happy to report that most recent version of SugoiDeCard worked fine almost entire day at local gamecenter seemingly without crashing

unhappy to report that i was the only one who used cards on it during that day ;(

at least i gave the owner the rpi3 image and most of the equipment so that it can be made working. LCD display had some weird issues but I blame my lousy cabling/crimping although it wasn't an issue last time, could be that PSU is issue, rpis are kinda capricious in that regards.

aime still works like fucking shit on it though honestly, but i had similar experience at home - first time it works fine, but later just never gets detected despite ACR122 beeping nonstop on it. I probäbly need to disable the automatics on it and manually read the UID of the card (thanks sony??)

I will update the repo for SugoiDeCard with more info soon.

Also, it starts YACardEmu on by itself now, it creates temporary dir and writes a config file into it, then launches YACE with CWD in it, works like a charm but YACE's web ui becomes inaccessible (predictably). Since I start it myself i could possibly just read its stdout to monitor shit instead of polling HTTP but i dunno, i'd still prefer a WS API.

hopeajonne

Beginner
Reaction score
Small update: ACR1252U reader (basically, same thing as ACR122 but black) works with FeliCa (Aime) out of box way way better than ACR122