What's new
If I were in your shoes, I'd push it to 3.4v.

Sorry to hear about your shop and the constant drama you're having with this setup.

If you were local, I would've given you a helping hand already :)
Got in early today and tried pushing it up to 3.4v... Still nothing... Pretty certain it's the Netdimm... Not sure what else it could be.
Tried separating the Netdimm and cleaning the contacts on its daughter board, have re-seated it with the N2 a million times to try and make that miracle connection, and tried several different CF cards just to make sure it wasn't a fluke involving those despite mvc2 and melty working for sure before... I just don't get it. It worked fine the day I got the N2 back. Then the next time I go to run it it shits itself again.
I guess I'm in the market for a new dimm. again.
Axun still hasn't contacted me after about a week now anyway.

I really appreciate it... It's been stressful as hell and all this on the sidelines certainly hasn't helped lol.
I certainly wish you could and I'm so thankful you would even want to in the first place. :saint:
I recommend you buy this power supply, I have one installed in my naomi 2 and nothing to say, it works wonderfully and is stable.

QP-200-3A
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLl0kMO

This power supply regulates all voltages with separate potentiometers +5V, +3.3V, +12V, -5V

although a computer power supply is cheaper and enough to power your Naomi
I don't think it's an issue with the Sun PSU at all though. I get a nice spectrum of power and easily hit where I want to be.
either both by probing from the Naomi's end or the Sun's end before the load.
I'd like to eventually take the blast's PSU in for a recap since it's in need for sure but it's not the big priority..
I also want a setup where I can power the Blast on and not have to power on a PSU separately... Since this isn't a hobby project and is very much a setup for my store.
I'd be less picky otherwise.

I had multiple issues with my blast and naomi CF with random CF cards. Like you, it would work, but then it wouldn't.

- Does the naomi boot up without the cart in it?
- Do you have a raspberry pi you can use to net boot instead of cf boot to rule things out?

I had multiple issues with my blast and naomi CF with random CF cards. Like you, it would work, but then it wouldn't.

- Does the naomi boot up without the cart in it?
- Do you have a raspberry pi you can use to net boot instead of cf boot to rule things out?
The N2 does boot into error 01 without a cartridge seated which I believe is normal.
I do not have a pi around but I went ahead and ordered a Naochitri which is coming from the guy who makes em in Austria. So I can report back with details about that soon...
I ordered a bundle they had that comes with a netdimm and all the proper hook ups so i have a replacement if this does end up being the issue...

Man. I practically have an entire second N2 kit with all these replacements I've ordered now....... s i g h

Today I cap off this saga, everyone. lol.
The Naochitri with the replacement Dimm arrived yesterday and all has been working well and consistent since...
Wanted to give it a full day before jumping the gun again but the N2 seems to finally be working great!
With the help of Nem I also got my Blast's marquee light replaced with an LED tube. Looks incredible.

I want to say thank you to everyone once again who helped me out with this h u g e mess.
I was ready to give up many times and this Naochtri netboot solution was actually where I was going to draw the line if it also did not work.
However thankfully it was the saving grace.
Currently trying to get a refund from Axunworks because it very well seems like it was a contributing factor to the headache with my Error 01 and 22 issues.

Also hope everyone has been well while I've been waiting for this thing to show up and be tested.

https://twitter.com/itsratnest/status/1539340188098301952?s=20&t=sfxbQWG0e8bnF3IwiaSvPw

https://twitter.com/itsratnest/status/1539691735025995776?s=20&t=sfxbQWG0e8bnF3IwiaSvPw

Attachments

• 4bvfzXBf.jpg
    4bvfzXBf.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 62
Back