What's new
I'll take a black one, if there end up being extras in this batch. No worries if not. Awesome work on this, @jermz1!

No worries ill put you down for black. As its really fcfs and im not taking deposits or anything.
Also im still waiting on other people to reply since its cross-posted on fb/instagram.

Production is done. Just waiting to ship to me now
3.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 105
  • readers.jpg
    readers.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 116
I bought a few of these from the OP and the quality is nice. I also bought one of the DIY charger and use hot glue like the OP suggested and it works. However, both of these charger are the slow charge kind. So if you want to charge your cell phone faster, I suggested a different DIY charger.

But the quality of the repo Nesica panel made by the OP is great though. At least now I can use that spot where the Nesica reader is for something useful.

Anyone received their items yet? Mine stuck on 'In transit' state since 5th of MAY. Sadly OP never responded to my PM about the delay.

Received mine weeks ago with no problems. I seem to recall Jermaine trying to sell his remaining stock as he was stepping away from the scene for awhile. I ordered 3 different things from him and never had any issues. Always shipped super fast and items were as described.

Jermaine is a solid dude, got a few things from, him without issues and they were as expected. Hope he is well and gets back to the hobby soon :)

Back