What's new
Mark your items as sold

Tailsnic Retroworks

Professional
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS FOR SELLING CUSTOMIZED COMPACT FLASH CARDS AND ALSO SEPARATED STICKERS. THIS FIRST POST IS DIVIDED IN TWO SALES TYPE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPACT FLASH CARDS:

Own-customized Compact Flash cards for SEGA Naomi 1 / Naomi 2 / Sammy Atomiswave system. I have templates for all the games, so if you don't see it in the photos, you can ask me.

The cards have high quality stickers, glossy-paper water-resistant. They include sticker on case, card and also back-sticker. The cards are unlocked and flashed with game.

The price for each card is 17€. Possible discounts on big orders. Shipping from Spain.

17lHPmL.jpg

kcxZJoM.jpg

VvBvdSY.jpg

cEXPTuD.jpg

MndeTHb.jpg

4l1Nx41.jpg

h6sivUc.jpg

JoDq49X.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STICKERS

If you have your own cards and want to convert them to professional style, I sell the stickers separately. The price for each pack is 2€, which includes 2 front cover stickers and 1 back sticker.

Ex0i3Xu.jpg

N3utTPN.jpg

Last edited:
Can you send me a complete list of the games. Also do you still sell the compact flash readers?

Back