What's new
Very cool to see that this is coming to fruition. As always, thanks for this Darksoft!

I was wondering, are 7 simm setups out of the question? Assuming the harness for switching games can have another connector added/soldered to it

Adding a Simm#7 would be doable, and you'd just need to add another connector to the harness, but AFAIK no game needs that Simm #7.

Last edited:
So this would be the programmer I would need, correct?

And I can use any game cart to convert to the proper cart with bios?
Does anyone provide the service of unsoldering and resoldering the proper parts to the cart?

Attachments

• proman_programmer.jpg
    proman_programmer.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 113
Hopefully we can get someone in Canada that can help us fellow Canadians :)

Is someone selling the carts already modded and programmed with the bios?

As mentioned a handful of so posts above, there’ll be repro carts sooner or later.

Damn i need the border open so I can get some kits sent to me in Florida at the end of March 😢

Estimated cost for the multi if one already has a CPS3 board, is about $500 for the SIMMs, $85 for the programmer, and perhaps $150 for a cart, is that right?

Estimated cost for the multi if one already has a CPS3 board, is about $500 for the SIMMs, $85 for the programmer, and perhaps $150 for a cart, is that right?
Those numbers sound in the ballpark to me. If you don't want to pay for a programmer, I can program the modules for you for just the cost of shipping.

Check first post in this thread for the setup guide.

Back