What's new
For Sale

daskrabs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently opened a Redbubble shop for selling retrogaming-themed apparel with specific emphasis on candy cabs. I have 5 designs up currently with more incoming. I'll take requests for designs if possible. Please take a look if you're interested. Cheers.

Just wanted to note that I've added a couple new designs since launch with more on the way. Also, please note that you can get any of the designs on any type of shirt in any color. This isn't always obvious on the site. Cheers.

Redbubble is having 20% off sale. I also added a few new designs.

I think asked on Shmups.

Do you have any Aero City designs that have the entire cab on the shirt instead of just the text font?

I like the text font and would like to buy one but I would rep that cab design hard in society if you did.

Yea Aero City one needs a cabinet on it. If you don't know what they look like, I will link a video of where he goes over one briefly at the 4 minute mark:

Yea Aero City one needs a cabinet on it. If you don't know what they look like, I will link a video of where he goes over one briefly at the 4 minute mark:
I know what they look like. I have no hi-rez art to source from though. I could try to do a wire frame-ish thing I guess.

I ordered some XL shirts from an online shirt store before. They ended up feeling like a Medium.

Any tips for redbubble?

In my garage.

You can barely see it on the right.

It’s called a “treadmill” :D

I ordered some XL shirts from an online shirt store before. They ended up feeling like a Medium.

Any tips for redbubble?
Yeah, why are all those XL shirts feeling so small? :D ;) JK
You can barely see it to the right.

It’s called a treadmill :D :D

Back