What's new
For Sale

everten

Champion
Reaction score
I make add-on boards to easily add stereo RCA, kick harness, and other connections to your arcade boards.

All are available for purchase at https://www.shewfly.com

Visit the product pages on Shewfly Arcade and click on the datasheets for for compatibility, installation instructions, etc. Please read the datasheet prior to ordering and reach out to me if you have any questions.

If something is out of stock you can sign up for stock notifications. I will also update this thread when stock is added.

Sega ST-V IO Board (Stereo RCA + CPS1 + CPS2 Kick)
Buy on Shewfly
File_000 (3).jpeg

Taito F3 IO Board (Stereo RCA + CPS2 Kick) (optional: Lions3 case part, spinner switch)
Buy on Shewfly
f3_kit.jpg

Taito G-NET / Capcom ZN-1 / Capcom ZN-2 (Stereo RCA)
Buy on Shewfly
Copy of File_000.jpeg

Namco System 1 (Stereo RCA)
Buy on Shewfly
NS1_main.jpeg

Seibu SPI (Stereo RCA)
Buy on Shewfly
Copy of File_006.jpeg

Last edited:
^This!
Looking forward to showing these off for you! It's going to awesome!

I probably don't need to say this, but @twistedsymphony is THE MAN. Appreciate all the help and knowledge this guy drops around here. He is a key part of my board testing and best critic... :D

hows the availablitiy on your add ons boards atm? i need one for stv, f3 and g-net, but wanted to waint for the announcement of the the remaining new ones in case there are more that i could use.

hows the availablitiy on your add ons boards atm? i need one for stv, f3 and g-net, but wanted to waint for the announcement of the the remaining new ones in case there are more that i could use.
I’m constantly buying parts. You’ll be able to get whatever you want. In most cases when I run out I have more a few weeks later.

Giveaway! - CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES

I'm giving away a G-NET / ZN-2 prototype stereo board.

Like this post if you want a chance at it and I will pick a random person this weekend.

This was an earlier design before I miniaturized it. Works the same, just some extra pass-through connectors.

IMG_1793.jpg

Last edited:
Back