What's new
If memory serves... it's just up and to the left of the coils, like within an inch of them. It might be an Analog Devices part with a different part number. Post a pic.

Pic

Attachments

• C60857DB-3A28-448E-915F-AA2A15DB5B65.jpeg
    C60857DB-3A28-448E-915F-AA2A15DB5B65.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 40
Google "JAMMA pinout" and you'll have the connector pin numbers.

As for putting it right on a pin on U52 you'd need to put it on the right pin and it might not beep because of the 33 ohm resistor in the circuit. It depends on your multimeter and what resistance it stops beeping at.

Google "JAMMA pinout" and you'll have the connector pin numbers.

As for putting it right on a pin on U52 you'd need to put it on the right pin and it might not beep because of the 33 ohm resistor in the circuit. It depends on your multimeter and what resistance it stops beeping at.
Ok ya i see where the red blue etc edge connectors are the numbers..i might not be puttn the probes on the u52 right then

This is where you go to www.datasheetarchive.com and look up the data sheet for the chip at U52 so you can see which pins are output pins.
Man i must be stupid im lookn on the site theres so many things that say u52 on there im still learning noob as hell at this..i fixed a ki2 missing chips before the lil smd chips were missing and the sound didnt work but bought some and sodderd it on and got volume back.. ok on the site theres so many part numbers names? Idk where the one i need is

U52 is just a reference designator for the part on that particular board. You need to look up the datasheet for the chip model. The model will be written on the chip itself.

Sadly no, not yet I haven’t… really hoping to work this out, it certainly seems to be a common problem on the Seattle hardware, yet I haven’t found anyone that has documented the repairs… :(

Back