What's new

Dloop

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi all,

Was hoping to ask if anyone has a ready made template, in photoshop or similar tool, for the NNC marquees?

I would like to design my own, but hoping to not have to start completely from scratch on the sizing/curvature etc.

Thank you in advance.

You mean just the cut out?

See attachment. I haven't used it in a while, but it should be fine. The dotted line will go behind black border.

Attachments

• net_city_marquee_template.pdf
    1 KB · Views: 193
You mean just the cut out?

See attachment. I haven't used it in a while, but it should be fine. The dotted line will go behind black border.
I'm not sure what black boarder you mean :) But I was thinking about a file that already had the correct sizing and cutout so I could just work on the art inside that frame

There's a black border on the front plastic of the marquee.

Anyway, the above template should be fine. Leave the dotted line in the print and then cut along the line.

EDIT: hold the phone, it's actually slightly too big. Give me a sec and I'll fix it.

EDIT #2: fixed now. I overlaid it against two scans I have of legit marquees and fits both, so should be OK!

Last edited:
There's a black border on the front plastic of the marquee.

Anyway, the above template should be fine. Leave the dotted line in the print and then cut along the line.

EDIT: hold the phone, it's actually slightly too big. Give me a sec and I'll fix it.

EDIT #2: fixed now. I overlaid it against two scans I have of legit marquees and fits both, so should be OK!
Thank you a lot nem!
I have the original placeholder art in my holder, so I always thought the black line was part of the placeholder art hehe.

Back