What's new
I would also like to be added to this list. Thank you.

Oh HELL yes! Absolutely want one!

Just about to order the CPS2 and ST-V multi. A CPS1 multi would be a dream come true. Not having to swap boards all the time.

So CPS1, 2 and ST-V along with SYSTEM-16 and 24 multi coming soon... Goddamn, good time to be an arcade fan. Just need SYSTEM-18 and 32 now...

It is all about being able to keep my boards packed away while not having to resort to rubbish like pandora's box. Same reason I buy flash carts and mod systems for HDD and ODE use. Not having to change games is another reason :D

Just about to order the CPS2 and ST-V multi. A CPS1 multi would be a dream come true. Not having to swap boards all the time.

So CPS1, 2 and ST-V along with SYSTEM-16 and 24 multi coming soon... Goddamn, good time to be an arcade fan. Just need SYSTEM-18 and 32 now...

It is all about being able to keep my boards packed away while not having to resort to rubbish like pandora's box. Same reason I buy flash carts and mod systems for HDD and ODE use. Not having to change games is another reason :D
What? No Taito F3 love? You might as well order one now and save on the shipping...

(insert "Darksoft Likes this." any moment now)

:D

What? No Taito F3 love? You might as well order one now and save on the shipping...
(insert "Darksoft Likes this." any moment now)

:D
Haha! I still haven't gotten around to buying an F3. Stupidly passed on a Jp one last year with Elevator Action Returns. Looooove that game! Played it to death in the arcades and of course bought the Saturn version on release. Also want the Bubble Bobble games which are surprisingly cheap. Kyokyoku Tiger II as well, can't believe that game is cheap.

I am currently asking for one, but can I add one more?

Back