What's new
Been meaning to ask if the custom B board will support the aux harness connections for 3 and 4 player games. For example, how will this work for something like Captain Commando?

Same CPS1 style connector or something custom? I have some spare harnesses of this style, would be nice to use them and not need to buy new ones.

Been meaning to ask if the custom B board will support the aux harness connections for 3 and 4 player games.
Not just aux for 3/4 player games... But the spinners on Forgotten Worlds too!
Yea B-board would need to support all these things, and we have every reason to believe it will.

I'd say the biggest question we still have at this point... Will the multi board support the q-sound module of the CPS1.5 hardware?

IMG_20191129_210423_411.jpg

My CPS1 A+B+C Board arrived today. Now I'm ready for that sexy multi :D cant wait

Never seen a board like that- will that work with the multi?
The Mitchel B board is hiding the A board underneath.
What is the additional edge connector for on the Mitchell board?

Looks really similar to the CPS1.5 secondary edge connector that connects to the filter board for stereo sound and 3P controls

What is the additional edge connector for on the Mitchell board?

Looks really similar to the CPS1.5 secondary edge connector that connects to the filter board for stereo sound and 3P controls
I think they add plan to enhance audio, you can see the footprints for an extra audio amp etc. but they never went for it.
this board should work fine with the multi, right?
Correct, all you need is a working A board.

Back