What's new

suverman

Bulti Moyz
Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
What!!!! I am going to freeze my bank account. I am going to visit this forum every hour.

raffy92

Student
Reaction score
I thought i already had my name but I can’t found it, so please count me for one cps1 multi

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
Would be cool if this was mostly done already and you are just waiting for the Sega 16B hype to slow down before releasing it...

:D

Kavas

Grand Master
Reaction score
Might have a chance to nab a magic sword board.

Would that work for all the games this multi will support? Is there something I should look for on the board to determine if it is genuine? I have been reading all the threads but I need to make a call soon so I need info fast X/

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score

Would that work for all the games this multi will support? Is there something I should look for on the board to determine if it is genuine? I have been reading all the threads but I need to make a call soon so I need info fast X/
AFAIK the latest answer is "You just need a working A Board" because the multi will be a fully custom B and C Board.

Kavas

Grand Master
Reaction score

AFAIK the latest answer is "You just need a working A Board" because the multi will be a fully custom B and C Board.
Your right. I'm in such a tizzy about losing this deal that I forgot that part :)

I just recall the CPS1 being notorious for bootlegs right? That's what had me worried.

xodaraP

Enlightened
Reaction score
Bootlegs are usually a single PCB so it's easy to tell.

You do occasionally see bootleg B boards (I've had a couple of these) with genuine A and C boards. But these would be fine as long as the A is good.

I'm desuiciding the KotR on Dash A board I got recently today :)

Smaragdinus

Beginner
Reaction score
I'd love to be added to the list! I have a great and abiding love of UN Squadron and I only recently found out Carrier Air Wing exists so I must play them in this format! <3

Epyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd already put my name down but just searched the list and I haven't. Absolutely interested, I'm also working with Markus to make CPS2 digi kits easier to install in CPS1 for customers.
Oh, I'm interested! What are you and Markus working on??

AlxUnderBase

Champion
Reaction score
Thought I'd already put my name down but just searched the list and I haven't. Absolutely interested, I'm also working with Markus to make CPS2 digi kits easier to install in CPS1 for customers.
Oh, I'm interested! What are you and Markus working on??
on this to be more easier when you want to use your CPS1 multi on your LCD tv ^^