What's new

Jdurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh. It's funny. In the three years or so since this was first announced, I've been subbed to this thread. Still get a momentary bout of excitement when I see a new post added to here. Then it turns into disappointment when it's just another person showing interest. :P

I'm just hoping when these go on sale for pre-order that the window isn't too small and that I'm able to get one. Would hate to miss out because they sell out in five minutes and I was stuck in a work meeting when they went on sale. :)

jassin000

Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Does it work with all three?
Yes @RetroRGB and team figured it out with the GnG PCB I sold @beast1x5 but I'm not sure who has the writeup/directions.
I'm just hoping when these go on sale for pre-order that the window isn't too small and that I'm able to get one.
I'm under the impression orders will be satisfied by the list on page 1.
Aka I'm #17 and you are #64. ;)

Triplegreen

Student
Reaction score
Heh. It's funny. In the three years or so since this was first announced, I've been subbed to this thread. Still get a momentary bout of excitement when I see a new post added to here. Then it turns into disappointment when it's just another person showing interest. :P

I'm just hoping when these go on sale for pre-order that the window isn't too small and that I'm able to get one. Would hate to miss out because they sell out in five minutes and I was stuck in a work meeting when they went on sale. :)
Seriously if i had a dollar for every "i missed it because it sold out in 5 min. but second batch go on sale in 6 months to be sold out again" situation I would have a few grail machines in my house. lol

aarkay14

Student
Reaction score
Can you please remove my name? I am selling everything I have.. The company that I work for ruined my dreams of being a collector. I am sorry. Thank you.

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score

aarkay14

Student
Reaction score
Can you please remove my name? I am selling everything I have.. The company that I work for ruined my dreams of being a collector. I am sorry. Thank you.
;( What happened?
Its a sad story about Cost cutting... its Ok I dont wanna derail the thread.. ;(
Sorry to hear that. We are sure it will get better soon.
Thank you for the kinds words Darksoft! It is uplifting.. :)

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
@@aarkay14

good luck buddy.

I know Darksoft and apocalyse work harder. Do you have any idea about first delivery please.

THX for all.

Escarioth

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'm only making cases and the amount of time i put on these is pretty big.
can't imagine working on a pcb, how much time and skills it needs.

you guys are pretty insane :) can't wait to see it for myself