What's new
Heh. It's funny. In the three years or so since this was first announced, I've been subbed to this thread. Still get a momentary bout of excitement when I see a new post added to here. Then it turns into disappointment when it's just another person showing interest. :P

I'm just hoping when these go on sale for pre-order that the window isn't too small and that I'm able to get one. Would hate to miss out because they sell out in five minutes and I was stuck in a work meeting when they went on sale. :)

Heh. It's funny. In the three years or so since this was first announced, I've been subbed to this thread. Still get a momentary bout of excitement when I see a new post added to here. Then it turns into disappointment when it's just another person showing interest. :P

I'm just hoping when these go on sale for pre-order that the window isn't too small and that I'm able to get one. Would hate to miss out because they sell out in five minutes and I was stuck in a work meeting when they went on sale. :)
Seriously if i had a dollar for every "i missed it because it sold out in 5 min. but second batch go on sale in 6 months to be sold out again" situation I would have a few grail machines in my house. lol

Can you please remove my name? I am selling everything I have.. The company that I work for ruined my dreams of being a collector. I am sorry. Thank you.

Can you please remove my name? I am selling everything I have.. The company that I work for ruined my dreams of being a collector. I am sorry. Thank you.
;( What happened?
Its a sad story about Cost cutting... its Ok I dont wanna derail the thread.. ;(
Sorry to hear that. We are sure it will get better soon.
Thank you for the kinds words Darksoft! It is uplifting.. :)

@@aarkay14

good luck buddy.

I know Darksoft and apocalyse work harder. Do you have any idea about first delivery please.

THX for all.

I'm only making cases and the amount of time i put on these is pretty big.
can't imagine working on a pcb, how much time and skills it needs.

you guys are pretty insane :) can't wait to see it for myself

Back