What's new
I trust no one
If you can trust Darksoft, you can trust no one...

=O
giphy.gif

hello guys, I'm very excited about this project, hopefully one of my 2 cps1 board will be compatible. I found this board somewhere on the internet.
is it the C board that is being discuss here that might be needed for the multi?

Attachments

• O1CN01EBJXTI237lpeZisgH_!!1866127209.jpg_400x400.jpg
    O1CN01EBJXTI237lpeZisgH_!!1866127209.jpg_400x400.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
hello guys, I'm very excited about this project, hopefully one of my 2 cps1 board will be compatible. I found this board somewhere on the internet.
is it the C board that is being discuss here that might be needed for the multi?
The C board hasn't yet been confirmed. The only thing confirmed at this stage is that you need an A board running 12mhz. Can be any A board but if 10mhz it needs the crystal swapped.

The only thing confirmed at this stage is that you need an A board running 12mhz. Can be any A board but if 10mhz it needs the crystal swapped.
But what about the games that need to run at 10mhz? Because some do...
Its almost like the multi itself would need to set the clock speed after loading the ROMs to be accurate. :huh:

Hopefully @Darksoft will release more details publicly soon. :whistling: :thumbsup:
"If you can't trust Darksoft, you can trust no one..."
In Darkness we trust!

Last edited by a moderator:
The C board hasn't yet been confirmed. The only thing confirmed at this stage is that you need an A board running 12mhz. Can be any A board but if 10mhz it needs the crystal swapped.
How do you identify that your board is running a 12mhz??

Long = 10mhz
Short = 10mhz
Dash = 12mhz
1.5 = 12mhz (which is really just a Dash with out its ADPCM audio section populated because 1.5 games use D-board/Q-sound)

Long = 10mhz
Short = 10mhz
Dash = 12mhz
1.5 = 12mhz (which is really just a Dash with out its ADPCM audio section populated because 1.5 games use D-board/Q-sound)
sorry for my lack of knowledge but I have no clue what long, short, dash, 1.5 is

Cheers , Jassin ... i sent you pictures with my A long board (Dash) running with 12mhz comes like that from factory
Oh thats right, some anomalies DO exist!
Thanks for reminding me (think of the above as a most likely scenario but maybe not 100%).

Attachments

• 9DE0DFB4-9970-4D5B-8527-22E9B7488DCA.jpeg
    9DE0DFB4-9970-4D5B-8527-22E9B7488DCA.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 92
Back