What's new
I'd also like to be added to the list, please. One of the custom chips on my Forgotten Worlds B board went toes up and I'd love to be able to get that game going again.
welcome to the forum, how is it I’ve lived in the Bay Area my whole life and never heard of Montara?
It's on the coast, south of Pacifica over Devil's Slide. First township you come to on the downhill side.

I got my working Street Fighter II: Champion Edition in a few days ago, so I'd like to be added to this list.

I would be down for one if the list is not closed.
Here at Arcade-Projects.com, the list is NEVER closed...
:thumbsup:

As a matter of fact, this one hasn't even opened yet.

:D
lol glad to hear that! I am usually the guy that stays active for a couple of months.. then disappears due to workload and when I come back they are sold out XD!, I hope this is not one of those times! haha... I am trying to make a daily routine with the sites I like, and arcade projects of course has to be there

did you guys see this from undamned?

well this be the perfect fit for CPS1 darksoft multi?

Not required for CPS1 multi, the InfiniKey is to use on a CPS1 so you don't need a battery anymore and goes between the C board and B board

If the list is still being updated, I'd like to register interest for one multi please.

Heh. At this point, I just hope I have the cash to spare to buy it when it's for sale. Been putting off some stuff around the house the past few years to ensure I have the money available when these go on sale. Might not be able to put some things off for too much longer. :)

Hi @Derick2k , I changed my nick from rsignal to pacoarcade, could you please update the entry #241? I apologize for the inconvenience.
Good time to update this, its been a while :D

But after this Im not sure if there is a need to keep updating, I mean from the interest this is clearly one of the most anticipated/desired multis; and if you already have the CPS2/3 multis, you know you are getting this one :) Hope @Darksoft is ready to make a large batch of these :thumbsup:

It would be ridiculous for anyone who owns a CPS1 board or cab to NOT get this multi.

This may be the one MUST HAVE multi ever made.

So here's hoping Darksoft is ready to make a super large batch of these.

So many that you just order one, no waiting in line as there is plenty for everyone.

Thanks what I want.

:thumbsup:

@15:04 Bob talks about the new cps 2 revision and mentions the cps1 multi and how he wonders if it's almost ready. I figure we are all sharing the same sentiment so hope you enjoy the shout out!

Yeah Bob always puts good arcade hardware on notice in all of his podcasts despite people believing he's biased and gets paid for reviews which he doesn't.

Yeah Bob always puts good arcade hardware on notice in all of his podcasts despite people believing he's biased and gets paid for reviews which he doesn't.
I second Beast , Bob and RetroRGB is mad legit , we at Axun Workshop send products to them for testing and advice!

Back