What's new
For Sale

Nomax

Student
Reaction score
We are organizing a group buy of the last new Taito Vewlix official monitor kits available.

This official drop-in monitor upgrade for Taito Vewlix offers a fast response time, low lag display at 1080p resolution with vivid colours.

This screen is compatible with Half-Life 2 Survivor SD, Vewlix, Vewlix F, Vewlix L, Vewlix L-AMI, Vewlix C, Vewlix VS and Vewlix DIA cabinets.

It's very easy to install.

Low stock remaining (25 units).

Original price was €1.652,88 (ex. VAT) / €1.999,98 (VAT inc.) (+ shipping from Belgium).

We currently have 5 orders which managed to lower the price to 1.344,99€ ex-VAT / 1.627,44€ VAT-inc per unit.

The price will go down further if we have more orders by tonight. So this is the maximum price.

We will be ordering from Taito tomorrow.

We will send invoices tomorrow evening and request payment within the week.

If you are interested, please contact me today.

Deadline to order at this discount price: Sunday, October 24th, 2021 - 20:00 CET.

Kit content:

vxmon.jpg

Flyer:

vlxmon.jpg

Hello,

Question... What advantages offers a Taito monitor over let's say a gaming monitor like this? Acer Predator XB323U
The only one I can this of right now is the fact is a drop-in replacement and no further modifications are required to install the display.

Thanks!

Last call:

Here are the prices at the current Yen/Euro exchange rate:

1 order: 1.652,88 € (ex-VAT) / 1.999,98 € (incl. VAT)
3 orders: 1.508,40€ (ex-VAT) / 1.827,17€ (incl. VAT) per unit.
5 orders: 1.374,00€ (ex-VAT) / 1.662,54€ (incl. VAT) per unit. <- CURRENT PRICE
6 orders: 1.347,12€ (ex-VAT) / 1.630,02€ (incl. VAT) per unit.
7 orders: 1.320,24€ (ex-VAT) / 1.597,49€ (incl. VAT) per unit.
8 orders: 1.293,36€ (ex-VAT) / 1.564,97€ (incl. VAT) per unit.
9 orders: 1.266,48€ (ex-VAT) / 1.532,44€ (incl. VAT) per unit.
10 orders: 1.239,60€ (ex-VAT) / 1.499,91€ (incl. VAT) per unit.

We have 5 confirmed orders and 2 pending.

Please contact us now if you are interested as we will close the order this week.

Hello,

Question... What advantages offers a Taito monitor over let's say a gaming monitor like this? Acer Predator XB323U
The only one I can this of right now is the fact is a drop-in replacement and no further modifications are required to install the display.

Thanks!
This is an industrial arcade monitor.

It is useful if:
- you want to keep things original (using official parts only)
- you want to turn your Vewlix F, FC, L, L AMI into a Vewlix Diamond Black
- you want the arcade picture look
- you want to use the same hardware as in Japanese game centers
- you don't have time to waste in adapting things to make it fit

It is not useful if:
- you already own a Vewlix Diamond Black
- you don't care about keeping things original
- you are using a console or run PC games in your cabinet
- you don't care about how the picture looks as a PC monitor would satisfy your needs

It really depends on your tastes and needs.

Look, it’s another guy with an opinion:)..I went this route many moons ago and what makes sense as to this writing is to wait for a sale on the LG 32” OLED (or wait for a 32” OLED cheaper version) and put that in your Vewlix instead .. I lagged tested the 27” OLED version and it is very good for 1080p and 720p content. The 32” version should be the same. IPs at this point in time and for the cost, original or not, doesn’t make sense.

OVS@taito.co.jp

you can email them and ask. I know having original items is pretty sweet; but, I would recommend getting a newer LCD and using a mount from @FrancoB. https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/vewlix-universal-monitor-mount.26419/
Yeah, I've had my eye on a kit from FrancoB. I know it's a good option - but I was sort of tempted by keeping it original as you said.

It looks like swapping the monitor is now easy, is there a good solution for monitor adjustment controls etc?

Yeah, I've had my eye on a kit from FrancoB. I know it's a good option - but I was sort of tempted by keeping it original as you said.

It looks like swapping the monitor is now easy, is there a good solution for monitor adjustment controls etc?
That was the tear-jerker for me, too! I love having the little remote board. Unfortunately I don't know of any solutions to this. I'm sure someone could get hacky and build a remote board; but that's a lot of work, lol.

You might be able to get to the LG button on the bottom of the monitor through the back access panel but it's a tight fit.

edit: for what it's worth, once you get the monitor dialed in it will auto-switch the resolutions etc. so I haven't needed to get to my monitor settings since I got the colors how I want them.

I have the hadouken bracket and LG monitor, and there is juuuuust enough room to use the monitor nub to adjust settings. I'm really pleased with the monitor upgrade, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to go the aftermarket route. I'll probably upgrade once more when 32 oled is affordable but the step up in performance vs the stock monitor (dia blue) is very nice.

That was the tear-jerker for me, too! I love having the little remote board. Unfortunately I don't know of any solutions to this. I'm sure someone could get hacky and build a remote board; but that's a lot of work, lol.

You might be able to get to the LG button on the bottom of the monitor through the back access panel but it's a tight fit.

edit: for what it's worth, once you get the monitor dialed in it will auto-switch the resolutions etc. so I haven't needed to get to my monitor settings since I got the colors how I want them.

I have the hadouken bracket and LG monitor, and there is juuuuust enough room to use the monitor nub to adjust settings. I'm really pleased with the monitor upgrade, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to go the aftermarket route. I'll probably upgrade once more when 32 oled is affordable but the step up in performance vs the stock monitor (dia blue) is very nice.
Thanks both, thats good info. I'm still finding my feet somewhat as my Vewlix has a Tatio Type X3 / Artax Multi included. I'm not even sure if that can output 1080p - if it can I was looking at the LG 32GN550 for 1080p.

Last edited:
32MP58HQ came out in 2016 and hasn't been available for years. There's zero reason to get that any more.

32MP58HQ came out in 2016 and hasn't been available for years. There's zero reason to get that any more.
I’m telling that switch to 1080p have zero problems with atarax multi, in type x3. I’m not suggesting to buy my model of LG 😅

Reactions: nem
Back