What's new

hursit

Champion
Reaction score
Dont worry about of the script on the logo. I will find a place for it.
This is just a sample

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Reaction score
be awesome if can do splatterhouse maybe raiden or raiden 2 Nightslashers for the instruction cards like mr driller.

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Reaction score

hursit

Champion
Reaction score
@8bitforlife Sorry my friend but im not doing Insturction Cards :( Only posters for now.
I have made the Mr. Driller because there is no Poster version.

Goemon59

New User
Reaction score
are you planning to make Konami, parodius, gradius, Salamander and many others?

Kavas

Grand Master
Reaction score
I've always wanted the gradius one but the search was always fruitless for a decent res version. Now that Konami published their Anniversary collection you may be able to fish out the image they used as the backdrop.

goshadole

Beginner
Reaction score
I found this Mr. Driller B2 poster looking on Yahoo auctions. I think it might be from Arcadia magazine or something, which explains the folds. I'm thinking about grabbing it to scan as something to possibly recreate.

hursit

Champion
Reaction score
I always looking for them but Artworks are really big problems :(
I've always wanted the gradius one but the search was always fruitless for a decent res version. Now that Konami published their Anniversary collection you may be able to fish out the image they used as the backdrop.
I will check that. Thanks.
I found this Mr. Driller B2 poster looking on Yahoo auctions. I think it might be from Arcadia magazine or something, which explains the folds. I'm thinking about grabbing it to scan as something to possibly recreate.
That looks really cool. Thank you. I didnt se it before.
But it is not a poster. You can see all the Game's names on there. Mr Driller - G - and Mr Griller 2 . It looks like a General Flyer. But it is really cool, i love it
Can you share the auction links with me please ?

mdk

Student
Reaction score
Mags is on the way (1200 dpi) ;)

I'll try find this art next. I think I might have found a source

bagheera369

Grand Master
Reaction score
That Mr Driller poster would be awesome.....Doesn't matter if it's for multiple games....its just the three arcade titles listed on the poster. I'd be down for that.

@hursit

Both those xmen posters would be amazing!

hursit

Champion
Reaction score
That Mr Driller poster would be awesome.....Doesn't matter if it's for multiple games....its just the three arcade titles listed on the poster. I'd be down for that.
@hursit

Both those xmen posters would be amazing!
yeah it looks amazing.
@goshadole will scan it when he get the poster ;)
i will work on it

goshadole

Beginner
Reaction score
Yeah! I ended up winning the auction, so whenever it gets here I'll try and scan it! I bought a Star Trigon poster too, so can scan that as well.

hursit

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah! I ended up winning the auction, so whenever it gets here I'll try and scan it! I bought a Star Trigon poster too, so can scan that as well.
Thank you mate.

Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter Sega Saturn Version is ready for printing. I really love this game :D

hursit

Champion
Reaction score

this is my another Favorite Marvel Vs.Capcom EX Playstation Poster. It is very rare I was working on it till 1 year. Finally i will complete it soon.

The original poster is B2 size means 515 x 728 mm. All the characters and background re-draw and it is B1 size now. That means 728 x 1030mm