What's new
For Sale
ATX to Naomi cable -$5 plus shipping
Vewlix Card cover thing - $10 plus shipping

above still available?

ATX to Naomi cable -$5 plus shipping
Vewlix Card cover thing - $10 plus shipping

above still available?
Someone just pmd about the atx cable, but if they decide it’s not right for their application, or take too long, I’ll let you know. The card cover thingy is here though still!

Public heads up: gonna add some ringedge fans (and maybe some other stuff) if anyone needs those.

Sold all the crap again, except for those blast marquee holders.

spring cleaning... reloading...

anyone want one of those white CPS3 battery cover things?

Those 2 blast marquee holders = $40 shipped now

Cps3 white thing and blast marquees sold. More crap later!

mFMhG9X_d.jpg

CPS3 simm 128mb -$60
CPS3 simm 128mb -$60
CPS3 simm 64mb -$50 (prg1a sticker is gone though)
CPS3 simm 32mb -$35

shipping is not included, will ship anywhere but international isn’t cheap or quick unfortunately

Y4Gfofk_d.jpg

Got a genesis 1 to scart cable, includes stereo headphone jack. Works fine. From retro access off eBay like 4 years ago. $25 shipped USA

Spring Cleaning?

Gonna have this crap photo'd and priced soon. There is certainly some good stuff in here, but I am leaving it all un-priced for a day or two to encourage trades first. My wishlist is thin so I'll be selling a lot of this, just don't PM me for straight purchase until I have prices listed. Worldwide is fine but for sales... yikes international is like +$75/board for shipping right now - yes it's stupid.

Working / Looking for a good home
Lydz CPS1.5 Multi - though the volume knob never seemed to work but IDK if that's even supposed to work, will check more soon
TMNT - can run whatever romset you want but it has 4p USA currently if you want originals
Konami M2 running uh, probably Evil Night, can probably get something else running on it if you want
Mystic Warriors w/lots of repair, recapped and new sound module
Dead Connection (conversion)
Double Dragon, small trace repair
Psychic Force 2012
Point Blank 2
Mach Breakers
Mobile Suit Gundam: EX Revue
Knights of Valor 2 (and PGM2 mother)
Taito Type X - Multi installed - (comes in a real Taito Type X box too!)
Ketsui PGM conversion w/trap roms
SF2 WW 10mhz A
CPS3 Simm 64mb
CPS3 Simm 32mb
Warzard CD and case

Somewhat Dead
M92 Motherboard, working but likely a bad audio custom and probably also needs trace repair for that chip
Police Trainer 2 / Voyager pcb base, some hdd's, security coin, megajamma board(s) - boots but not into the games, and I'm done messing with it. Probably the megajamma board(s) or security coins.

Quite Dead
Captain America (may keep it on the bench for a few more tries)
Puyo Puyo C2 bootleg
War Gods
War Gods (yes another one, don't judge me)
Examu EX Board, but working Arcana Heart 2.1

Wow great list. Out of your want list, I have plenty of broken PCBs to toss your way, just let me know what PCBs you want to send my way! :P

@xtrasmiley if you have anything on my want list but it doesn’t work I’d still be interested. Otherwise lemme know what you have and how it’s broken, I’m always up for another roll of the dice if it’s a game I like.

@rewrite I am at least a man who once had a hattrick hero that he didn’t play at all, and was bored so he needed a project. But it turns out I don’t play this game at all either!

@xtrasmiley if you have anything on my want list but it doesn’t work I’d still be interested. Otherwise lemme know what you have and how it’s broken, I’m always up for another roll of the dice if it’s a game I like.

@rewrite I am at least a man who once had a hattrick hero that he didn’t play at all, and was bored so he needed a project. But it turns out I don’t play this game at all either!
LOL, it was a joke post b/c your linked wanted games, under misc you had broken PCBs. I don't have anything you are looking for, but I'm def interested in about 4 PCBs you have. I'll wait for your price list!

EDIT: Since people are posting interest lists, I will as well, but I'll wait until you said you would price:

Point Blank 2
Mach Breakers

Last edited:
@ekorz which version of mystic warriors you own? 2 player or 4 player support? And what price you’re going for?

Whenever you can, please post a pic of that WW CPS A. Just placing a marker here for that.

Spring Cleaning?

Gonna have this crap photo'd and priced soon. There is certainly some good stuff in here, but I am leaving it all un-priced for a day or two to encourage trades first. My wishlist is thin so I'll be selling a lot of this, just don't PM me for straight purchase until I have prices listed. Worldwide is fine but for sales... yikes international is like +$75/board for shipping right now - yes it's stupid.

Working / Looking for a good home
Lydz CPS1.5 Multi - though the volume knob never seemed to work but IDK if that's even supposed to work, will check more soon
TMNT - can run whatever romset you want but it has 4p USA currently if you want originals
Konami M2 running uh, probably Evil Night, can probably get something else running on it if you want
Dead Connection (conversion)
Psychic Force 2012
Point Blank 2
Mach Breakers
Mobile Suit Gundam: EX Revue
SF2 WW 10mhz A
CPS3 Simm 64mb
CPS3 Simm 32mb
Warzard CD and case

Somewhat Dead
M92 Motherboard, working but likely a bad audio custom and probably also needs trace repair for that chip
Police Trainer 2 / Voyager pcb base, some hdd's, security coin, megajamma board(s) - boots but not into the games, and I'm done messing with it. Probably the megajamma board(s) or security coins.

Quite Dead
Puyo Puyo C2 bootleg
War Gods
War Gods (yes another one, don't judge me)
Examu EX Board, but working Arcana Heart 2.1
Interested in the Mystic Warriors board myself. Don't have much for trade atm, so I'm waiting to see the price on it

Spring Cleaning?

Somewhat Dead

Quite Dead
I'm up for a go with those two, save them for me and we will sort something out :)

Nice list. Don't have much to trade atm so I'll be keeping an eye out for when you list prices. GLWTS.

Back