$10​
1​
49​
will assemble more soon
D9K2 programmed GAL
$3​
5​
6​
Updated GAL fixes a compatibility issue with openkey-kabuki and infinikey-kabuki on cps 1.5 92636D-3 revision D boards. If you can burn your own GAL16V8, this is just d9k2.9k from mame (found in a couple cps 1.5 game romsets, ie slammast).
updi programmer
$6​
17​
3​
Only useful if you are making your own openkeys or want to re-program an openkey
neogeo diag AES prog board
$20​
3​
0​
You will also need the latest neogeo diag bios
neogeo diag MVS prog board
$20​
1​
2​
You will also need the latest neogeo diag bios
NEO-ZMC IC
$2​
30​
0​
New old stock NEO-ZMC chip for neogeo CHA diag boards

Prices assume paypal FF and don't include shipping costs.

openkey-cps1 semi-kits have 2 different types of 40pin male connectors you can choose from. Normal ones that are targeted for CPS1 games, and bare pins ones for CPS1.5 games in a case. The latter requires I bit of extra work to solder/install as talked about here.
openkey-cps2 requires some soldering, please read and understand whats needed in the install docs.
openkey-kabuki and dead battery society mod conflict with each other. Details on how to identify and remove the dbs mod can be found here.

Last edited:
Having tested these, I can say they will be built well and fill the hole left behind for CPS systems. Get them while you can! (I've already PM'd for more!)

I know @Brakvader is looking for CPS2 key . maybe he still needs . Thanks :happy:
If needed help, i can do installation job for any of you , for free ! :happy:

Last edited:
I should be caught up on PMs.

I'm out of assembled openkey-cps2 boards, but will make some more this weekend.

I couple people expressed interest in the openkey-cps1 semi-kits. I'm currently waiting on some of the 40 pin connectors, which should arrive late this coming week.

Oh sweet! Is this an open source version of the infinikey?
Broadly speaking yes. Some differences are that the infinikey has all the keys for all the CPS2 games preprogrammed. With the OpenKey you program the key for your game at install time.

Broadly speaking yes. Some differences are that the infinikey has all the keys for all the CPS2 games preprogrammed. With the OpenKey you program the key for your game at install time.
openkey cps2 firmware has all keys, solder jumpers are used to pick the game. The programming header is there to make it easy to flash the firmware for people that are assembling them.

openkey cps2 firmware has all keys, solder jumpers are used to pick the game. The programming header is there to make it easy to flash the firmware for people that are assembling them.
Thankyou for the clarification, I’m so excited about the prospect of a cool new project to make my own that I had lost sight of the fact that these ones are of course pre-made and ready to go.

Thankyou for the clarification, I’m so excited about the prospect of a cool new project to make my own that I had lost sight of the fact that these ones are of course pre-made and ready to go.
Yeah, I'm hoping other people will start making them. I loathe shipping stuff international.

Got 10 Kabuki ones from ack and worked like a charm. I revived 7 boards in a couple of hours. Superb work here.
Thanks,
\o/.k.

I got mine a few days ago for CPS2 and may get to test it out tomorrow. FedEx is stupid fast when shipping from Japan. Good lord.

Back