What's new
please sir I need more RECO, I am dying

63qssJo.jpg

RGB, haven't seen you around for awhile so I hope you're safe man.

I have a post on page 1, but would like to purchase 5 of these babies when you make more. :)

hell yes! :thumbup:

don't know when i wrote here, but i would be in for 3 now since i've now got a sentinel an two cabs...

will you be selling them with negatrons or do we have to source them ourselves?

So happy you're finally a new run!

There's probably no chance of a physical switch on the board itself to enable / disable configuration mode? I love the features the Reco has, I just wish there was a way of 'locking' it.

If you're doing any kind of wait list, I'd be interested in one. Thanks for doing another run of these @RGB!

There's probably no chance of a physical switch on the board itself to enable / disable configuration mode? I love the features the Reco has, I just wish there was a way of 'locking' it.
I plan on adding that, because some people use it during tournaments!
I'm a +1 for this option/feature. I run a multi Jamma switcher that would make one of the functions kind of clunky (if I held my buttons down too long to switch games it will send you into one of your config modes), which could get annoying. That would completely resolve it.

Off topic sorry , I see the ferrite bead on the rgbs lines from the jamma harness (page 1, second picture)..have you ever found this to make any difference ? I used to do this a lot with my game console cables but never could notice any difference.

Cool product btw! Looks very nice. :thumbsup:

Back