What's new

Black IcE

Student
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place that hosts any of the SD card images for a Pandora's Box 4s? My card had the 815 in 1. I believe there is also a 645 in 1, and I think 700 in 1.

I was messing with some files on an old Pandora's Box 4s board, and ended up corruption the SD card with a bad adapter.

Great information, but unfortunately they do not have any imgs for the 4s. At the least, I am hoping I can find someone that has one that would be willing to create an image of the sd card and make it available for download.

I should have posted my board revision earlier which I apologize for. I have a SG.GME.R3.87L-17/TW. It is an Allwinner A13 based board. Even though your board number is a little newer then mine, I tried the image. It did boot to the menu and I get the menu sound, music, and I can scroll between the games, the resolution is off. I tried playing with the settings for a minute but could not get it to work. Thank you for posting it though. I will keep looking for the IMG file for my board revision.

Back