What's new
For Sale

MoppelTheWhale

Grand Master
Reaction score
ok guys,

i've got two CPS2 boards that i don't need anymore, and since @Jockel seems to need a functioning b-board it's time to get finally rolling.

I've got:

Dungeons & Dragons : Shadow over Mystara, japanese original last time i checked battery was ok, but have to recheck that (i payed 180€ on ebay)

Progear conversion, thus no battery (i overpaid dramatically, this was one of my first boards when i started the hobby last winter, i think it was 400+€ for a+b board, only selling the b board.

Could anyone please tell me what a fair price would be for these games, both look fairly decent, i think the progear conversion would even have the right configuration for the multi.

Depending the price i told Jockel that he would get first choice ;)

Thanks for your help guys!

OK, we've all been there with overpaying, so don't be offended.

D&D (JAP) = $125-150 USD
PG Conversion = $150 USD

Of course location and shipping add to cost as well.

i'm not offended - in germany we've got the word "Lehrgeld" - money you've paid and learned a lesson from it.

the japanese text in d&d was definitely more painful even if progear was more money spent...

Thanks for the prices

Please wait for others to chime in as well. Just bc I look for deals now, that doesn’t mean you can’t get double what I posted from someone who just has to have it!

no worries, if i put it on ebay the prices will be a bit higher there than here, simply because i know it'll probably be less of a hassle here ;)

Ohh out 400 Euros is definitely "learn gold" my interpretation of "Lehrgeld"

I know I overpaid on one of my first boards too paid 25,000 Yen for SFX...

i was young and i had the money :/

well as i said - i was completely new to the hobby. But i had lots of fun with it so i don't regret getting it.

Back