What's new
For Sale

iGaroux

Professional
Reaction score
selling my Laseractive with PC engine pak!
No space to set it up and join it. Just recently had the lens switched and its clean inside and out. The body has some scuff here and there nothing crazy. Can send some extra photos of the body when I can!

Remote works but has a piece missing. And has a battery cover with no acid damage that i saw. Plays LD and games fine haven't had issues with the 1 or two movies I watched.

Pc engine pak works fine as well ! Going to included a Old Skool brand turbo pad with pc engine adapter works and feels really solid of a controller.

Cosmic fantasy 2 CIB as well

Packaging with be the same has i had sent it to get repaired and how I received it from buyee will had more bubble wrap to it!

What are these things worth?
Let's start at $1200? Shipped? in the US not Canada at the moment. Will adjust if too high.

Good luck. I had one of these beasts but eventually sold it. I lucked into it so made a decent profit. I think I still have some of the laserdisc games somewhere. Such a weird machine.

Wish I could add this to my collection. But I cannot justify the price.

@iGaroux we might be neighbors. Where in New York are you? The City or up state?

Hey, that looks familiar :)

Best of luck with the sale!!

Good luck. I had one of these beasts but eventually sold it. I lucked into it so made a decent profit. I think I still have some of the laserdisc games somewhere. Such a weird machine.
Yeah I bought 2 junk units from Japan 2 or 3 years ago (quite a bargain, IIRC ~$200 each excluding shipping). Were just needing some TLC to be workers.
Ended up selling both since they just take so much space and I didn't own any of the modules (had to borrow them from a friend for testing).

I think the price is about right here, I sold mines $500 each without any module and no remote either.
The modules are probably as expensive as the whole machine nowadays.

I would say the modules are worth more than the machine itself, so fair price for sure!

Nice machine! These usually need re-capping, did the repairer mention anything about caps?
I think I still have some of the laserdisc games somewhere.
If you find them and like to part with them, hit me a PM with the list of games and I look if I lack some of those!

Out of curiosity, how are stored data on LD games? Is it analog or digital ?

Back