What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neato! Are there pics anywhere? Any unique markings on the board?

1662609052591.png

from google's cache, not sure if anyone saved the pics

I took a closer look at this version. The official build is 12 days later therefore the graphics assets are most likely locked down i.e. all the interesting stuff is in U4. So for future owners to preserve this most likely all we need to dump is U4.

I took a closer look at this version. The official build is 12 days later therefore the graphics assets are most likely locked down i.e. all the interesting stuff is in U4. So for future owners to preserve this most likely all we need to dump is U4.

16 days.
There are some graphical differences.

The date string on DS MBL is: 2008/10/06 and the one you showed is: 2008/09/24 that is 12 days.

What kind of graphical differences are you seeing ?

The date string on DS MBL is: 2008/10/06 and the one you showed is: 2008/09/24 that is 12 days.

What kind of graphical differences are you seeing ?

You are right. I got confused .

"Deathsmiles" would make a good band name.

On a serious note, I'm sure the owner will find a way to preserve it.

self professed greedy guy hoards rare CV1K loc test waiting for the value to go up, refuses to dump it, gets owned by bit rot

I have dumped it into the toilet

Actually, the game does not exist to be honest, I have photoshopped it all to get attention from arcade project forums community guys

Anyone with a set of balls and not a small dick trying to get attention.

Hello dude😎.
Why don't you buy it and dump it?
I teach you how to do:

1) find it. It will take some of your time.
2) once you have found it, convince the owner to sell it to you.
3) pay for it.
4) now, dump it online.

Easy.

Step 1 to 3 should be even easier now. I won't say no to your kind offer, big guy

self professed greedy guy hoards rare CV1K loc test waiting for the value to go up, refuses to dump it, gets owned by bit rot

Hoards. Yes they grow on the trees.

Hey, only 20000 usd for you. I have to buy myself a Subaru.

Contact me when you have the money my friend. See you 🤗🤗

Last edited by a moderator:
people are telling you to dump it (or have it dumped by pros like gamepres) for your own good, there are zero people in this thread begging for romzzz. I don't even like horizontal cave games and think deathsmiles in paticular is one of their worst, and have no interest in playing this. $20,000? you won't get $20 once the data is lost and the board is a brick

people are telling you to dump it (or have it dumped by pros like gamepres) for your own good, there are zero people in this thread begging for romzzz. I don't even like horizontal cave games and think deathsmiles in paticular is one of their worst, and have no interest in playing this. $20,000? you won't get $20 once the data is lost and the board is a brick

Listen bro I am not a newyorker but who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my stuff?
I've only asked for a valuation.

I do whatever I want with my property.
I could already have dumped it or not, who knows. For sure not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back