What's new

juanmiglesias

Student
Reaction score
I am on page 23 :( hehe... but willing to try shipping to US.

Softdrink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also willing to try US shipping if you still need volunteers.

500_pts

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey lucky, I'm pretty close to the breakpoint, def willing to be an early US shipping test case.

raik

Beginner
Reaction score
- At the moment I am not sure what impact Brexit will have on customs/fees (i.e. costs that the carrier charges at your end.) If you are OUTSIDE the UK let me know if you want to be guinea pig for this, or if you want to wait until a few people have received theirs to get an idea of extra costs. I can fit 4 sets into a Jiffy bag, so it'll be a "large letter" for most people. If this is too big of a problem I'll make future deliveries from inside the EU.
Heya!

Willing to be a guinea pig for once ^^ France

juanmiglesias

Student
Reaction score
holy just check and compared the request to stock and it is sold out by page 19, this one got popular. kudos!
To be Honest, I wouldn't mind if you open preorders (fully paid) for these, that might be easier for you to order more. let's say 1-month preorder window with a minimum final manufacturer order of 100 sets you put an order down.

Fluffy

Grand Master
Reaction score
holy just check and compared the request to stock and it is sold out by page 19, this one got popular. kudos!
To be Honest, I wouldn't mind if you open preorders (fully paid) for these, that might be easier for you to order more. let's say 1-month preorder window with a minimum final manufacturer order of 100 sets you put an order down.
It is not really a problem for me to finance them, and that reduces the risk for everyone. Don't worry, if there are no major problems with this revision it'll be relatively quick to reorder them and send them out.

rivals

Beginner
Reaction score
Probably not close enough to matter, but I'm in the US and willing to be a test subject.

bagheera369

Grand Master
Reaction score
Just got notice that mine are in Chicago, and should be here to me next week. Will be a minute till I can build them out, but will be happy to have them here.

WiL

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,
Please add me in the list. Thanks a lot.

CaptnCoke

New User
Reaction score
Hey Fluffy, do you have any of the pgm boards left. I'd take a 3 if you have.

Thx

hidaniel

Student
Reaction score
In for 3 5 when they become available. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mjothnir

New User
Reaction score
I'd be interested in three sets when they become available. Thank you!