What's new

pyract

Beginner
Reaction score
I just bought an assembled Minigun supergun from @GeeDee and I had a terrific experience! The kit is built very well and works great.
He was super prompt in all communication, very patient when I managed to screw up the payment not once but twice, and I had it in my hands in 2 days.
Excellent experience overall and I couldn't be happier!

10/10 but everyone in here has already verified this.
went above and beyond, uploaded video of actual item sent TESTED on expensive CPS2 hardware (confirmed working)
came with a kick harness despite me not even requesting one from him (probably saw my HAS order in another thread and decided to be cool as hell)
shipped basically the same day as i paid,
let me break up payments due to paypal causing problems on my end

excellent packaging
i feel like im typing too much
if you're reading this and on the fence

THIS SELLER IS TO BE TRUSTED WITH ALL ITEMS AT ALL TIMES.

cheers
thanks again

Ditto. My GeeDee Minigun arrived quickly, great communication (I had put “minigun” in the PayPal description and the transaction got held up), and it’s working great. Thanks!

+1 for @GeeDee. Super nice guy, awesome job with the assembled Minigun kits and shipped the same day I paid. Came quick and worked like a charm!

I bought one of GeeDee’s units secondhand off another member and it works great for my needs/use case. Now I just need to get my PSU sorted with a proper switch and case, and potentially some cable modifications. I welcome the opportunity to work with GeeDee directly for this service (since it was mentioned already) or and/or other future offerings. Recommend!

Back