What's new

WeinerdogSunflasses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

Wanted to share my positive experience buying from kikaso this past week.
  1. He was selling a very clean Final Fight PCB, which I PM’d him about to make an offer
  2. He was very quick to discuss my offer and had good communication
  3. I made a bit of a leap to trust him enough to send funds via PayPal F&F, which he preferred, (my own risk, of course) even though there weren’t any feedback threads for him here. I ultimately decided to because he obviously puts time into these forums and has a seemingly good reputation
  4. Within like 10 min of me sending PayPal he had printed the shipping label and sent a pic. He took it to the post office a day or two later and sent via Priority Mail
  5. Everything arrived in excellent shape. The board was absolutely minty, and was packed expertly - anti-static bag, honeycomb packaging paper, etc. This kind of packing might be taken for granted these days, but I’ve seen some terrible efforts from people on other forums over the years.
@kikaso - thanks again and now you have a feedback thread! 👍

I bought an Atomiswave cart from kikaso recently. He was very communicative about details and shipped the item quickly after payment. It arrived in great condition, as-advertised, and well-packaged. I'd definitely buy from him again.

Similar experience here with @kikaso as others; I recently purchased a Sunset Riders board.

Pricing was very fair relative to other recent sales (here and other forums). He responded quickly when I reached out and was a pleasure to deal with for this transaction.

The board was well-packed and arrived as described a few days later. It is in excellent condition, works great, and looks to have been recapped last year.

Very happy with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate to do business again in the future. Highly recommend!

Back