What's new

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
Didn't see an existing thread so I'll start one.

I bought some Sega ST-V stuff from @roy in (* sold* ) sega stv bundle. Everything was packed well, shipped fast, and the board listed as working is as expected.

Reactions: roy
An other positive feedback for @roy.

He actually donated two flybacks to me and I just had to pay shipping. Still they arrived quickly and safely. A big thank you! :thumbsup:

And @roy is on a roll! Got a ridiculously well packaged board, exactly as described AND he helped me with customs.

Packaging was so good he could have sent a dozen eggs and it would have survived the trip :D

10/10 would do business again :)

Another happy customer here. Board arrived quickly and was one of the best packed items I've ever received. Would happily do business again.

Follow up to my previous feedback, roy sent me a spare terminal adapter for the ST-V for the cost of shipping so I can hopefully repair the second ST-V. Thanks for looking out!

I got today my CPS2 Marvel vs Street Fighter and my Tekken Tag Tournament from him. He teach me a lot today and it was a pleasure to talk with him.

I recommend him! excelent seller!

Last edited:
Hello from Spain.

I recieved my wrestlefest pcb as stated.
No customs and extremelly fine package.

I recommend him. Very kind and communicative too.

thank you very much for easy and friendly deal!
wish you luck and health😊

Another positive review for Roy! Very well packaged item, and super good communication! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

bought taito f3 with bobble from roy!
GREAT PACKING
GREAT SHIPPING AND SPEED!
My paypal was freaking out but he worked with me!
3 cheers for Roy

don't hesitate! give him your money today! <3 :D

A+++++++ seriously

Back