What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
+1 Positive feedback for @PascalP -- bought a couple of nice control panels off him. He shipped promptly and packed them in the largest box I've ever received (it *JUST* fits in the boot of my car).

Unfortunately the panels suffered some damage on the way over, but we're sorting it out with the shipping insurance right now.

Just wanted to say given the way he's conducted a transaction that has issues, I couldn't fault him one bit. A++++++++++++++++++++ stand up dude with always fair prices.

+1 Positive feedback for @PascalP -- bought a couple of nice control panels off him. He shipped promptly and packed them in the largest box I've ever received (it *JUST* fits in the boot of my car).
Now I am curious how large those boxes were (control panels are usually not that big) or you have narrow car :D

Now I am curious how large those boxes were (control panels are usually not that big) or you have narrow car :D
I have a fairly large sedan. The box was ridiculously huge. The panels were in a small box inside a HUGE box. Probably as large as the bottom of an Astro cab. @PascalP ain’t playin’ no games.

Got some boxes from the shipping department at my work :D

Back