What's new

MoppelTheWhale

Grand Master
Reaction score
Somehow i didn't realize there is this Feedback thread, so here it goes...

I bought some stuff from @edwin128 a while back. He was very helpful with any questions i had, the package was sent very quickly and was packed very securely.

From @NathanDrake i bought a ATX-PSU adapter. Here everthing went smoothly and quickly - Thanks!

@Mitsurugi-w sold me a power cable for my new bought SUN-PSU after my ATX PSU died on me (not the adapters fault :D ) Obviously, everthing went great. Thanks!

The Same goes for @Darksoft - who sold me a Taito F3 mobo with Puzzle Bobble 4 - very quick, securely packaged, great system that is now waiting for the multi - Thanks!

@stt1 sold me a a lcd game selector for the ST-V multi - also very quick and good packaged. Thanks!

From @RGB i got a HAS with a lot of extras. Shipping was fast ad very well packed. I had a lot of questions before and when i got it and he was very quick to answer and very helpful - Thanks!

I bought through his website, but @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, even before i registered to this forum i think, and it was also a very nice experience buying from him, so much that i have still have two open orders ;)

Last but not least @SVM helped me out with some parts i needed for his MVS stereo mod pcb and of course he had to answer some stupid questions by me - Thanks for your help!

Every single one 10/10, would buy again :thumbsup:

puh, i really hope i didn't forget anybody

Last edited:
Back