What's new
Just an update on the tracking, the parcel is still showing "In Transit" as of July 9th.

Im hoping we get an update from USPS soon. Hang in there.

Hello people
Still waiting for the Frame and coin mechanism.
All the drawing have been finished already. Thanks to @rewrite for his great effort.

. The Green and Yellow paint came today. They are ready for painting.
They are still working on Pink color. I think they will give the sample this week.

. Bezel mold is ready.
. The artworks are ready. ( the speaker artwork on the way, thanks to @rewrite again.
. Hinges are ready
. Key and tangs are ready
.Line filters have been ordered already and they are on the way.
. Fuses are ready
. USA ac plug-in ready

I will update the topic with Detailed Drawing Video. You can see all the details

Attachments

• IMG_20200720_202108.jpg
    IMG_20200720_202108.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 164
OK people,
as i promised thats the video for the Metal Production Draw.

Only the coin box and Coin Mech. are not in the draw. Coin box is ready but i didnt add it yet. The coin mech. is on the way ;) . There are only 2 hour work with this drawing, when i get the Frame and Coin mech.
man i'm really impressed with the amount of effort and how fast @hursit turns stuff around.
I'm excited for everyone who ordered a mini cute.
Thank you again to ship to me your Bezel Holder and original Bezel my friend. This community is really awesome

I don't know if this was asked before... does this cute comes with the marquee, and/or marquee holder?

I mean the plexy thingie on top of the original ones:

P1020480.JPG

@hursit would it be possible to get measurements of this photo (lines in red) in cm? I would like already check if this will fit in my living rooms corner or do I need to re-locate it. Already re-arranged my back speakers around my sofa that there would be enough room for Mini Cute :love:

minipohja.jpg

@hursit would it be possible to get measurements of this photo (lines in red) in cm? I would like already check if this will fit in my living rooms corner or do I need to re-locate it. Already re-arranged my back speakers around my sofa that there would be enough room for Mini Cute :love:

minipohja.jpg
it is
500mm ( 50cm ) left to right
634,25mm ( 63,4cm around ) front to back.
694,2mm ( 69,5cm around ) front to back with control panel

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2.png
    2.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.png
    3.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 123
Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month. I will be accepting payments as soon as confirmation is posted here. They will be $350, and 35 available to start out, first-come, first-serve. Please just send $350 PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, I will only accept payments from anyone who has already paid a deposit on their cabinet, all others will be returned (minus fees if you don't pay F&F). Just leave the name/contact you used to make the initial deposit, and I will record the monitor orders accordingly.

I will try to contact all deposit paid buyers to offer the monitor. Still don't know if they'll ship to our warehouse to be packaged with the cabs, or will have to be shipped domestically separate of the cabinet. Keep this in mind when ordering.

Order list update:

Orders:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Michael A. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Rg111 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Fletcher - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
FairWitness - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Eric C. - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2 (Deposit Paid)
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Kidkaos - Pink x1
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Patrick S. - Green x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1
Ben C. - Yellow x1

Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month.
Just to confirm, are you asking for a deposit for the monitors, or the remaining cabs on the list?

The tracking for the monitor frame is still showing "In Transit", as of today.

Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month.
Just to confirm, are you asking for a deposit for the monitors, or the remaining cabs on the list?
The tracking for the monitor frame is still showing "In Transit", as of today.
Payment for the monitors. Just mentioning that if people haven't paid a deposit for a cabinet yet, they cannot get a monitor.

Just to confirm, are you asking for a deposit for the monitors, or the remaining cabs on the list?The tracking for the monitor frame is still showing "In Transit", as of today.
Payment for the monitors. Just mentioning that if people haven't paid a deposit for a cabinet yet, they cannot get a monitor.
Ok, so what happened here?:

Don't miss this one either:
Before anyone jumps the gun, lets confirm the k7000 measurements will fit.

You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you?
The k7000 frame should be arriving to Hursit this week. Once the measurements are confirmed, only then, can we start confirming monitor compatibility.Sorry to shit in everyone's cereal, but we got to be real here.
This. I refuse to take orders for them or buy any before having this confirmation.
Did we confirm the monitors measurements on another post?

I think this is the situation with the monitors. So no confirmation yet.

Ok another small update too
. Pink Color Sample is ready. I ordered it. Looks really good.

. El connector for the 120 cabinet has been ordered. Total set.

Attachments

• IMG_20200724_132608.jpg
    IMG_20200724_132608.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 156
Hi Hursit,

I'm not an arcade expert like others on this thread, as I've never put together a cab before. But would it be possible to update the first post after everything has shipped, with recommended parts we would need to complete the cabinet? I know 'Gaming One' has the units packaged, but a list of recommended Speaker, power supply, buttons, harness etc. would be super helpful. Happy to hear what others on this thread would recommend too 8)

I am on the list as Patrick S. Is my deposit required yet? I have not heard anything back.
There probably won't be any personal contact unless anything really specific comes up, its the whole reason I put a system in place to handle it. I'm usually already handling 30-50 other orders, on top of adding another 40+ for this, so I can't really keep up with every single person.

At this point, deadlines are being pushed back because the last of the groundwork for production isn't quite in yet, but I highly encourage anyone who has not made the production deposit of $500 yet to do so ASAP. Payment can be made PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, you can contact me directly if you need to make payment in other ways. The remainder will be due once production is complete, BEFORE the container ships.

Back