What's new
Bad news
I have talked with Custom and it looks i cannot get @Solmin 's mini cute :( . The guy said it looks like USED staff and they dont allow to pick up it from custom :(

There is only one way to get original mini cute. Somebody from Europe will bring it with his personal car to Turkey :(

This is very interesting. You can put me on the list for a Pink one.

I want to give a big thank you to Hursit and everyone helping him with this project.

Even as a 80% reproduction, the cabinet you made Hursit looks so impressive. This is definitely a lot of hard work so I am super grateful to see people go out of their way to make it happen. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk for updates and eventually, pre-orders.

Unfortunately I'm not cut out to help but I will be that supportive cheerleader from the sidelines.

Go team go!

I'm down for 2 19" Bezels and hopefully 2 plexi if that's possible. Echoing @TommyBoy - thank you! My fav thread here...

I want to give a big thank you to Hursit and everyone helping him with this project.

Even as a 80% reproduction, the cabinet you made Hursit looks so impressive. This is definitely a lot of hard work so I am super grateful to see people go out of their way to make it happen. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk for updates and eventually, pre-orders.

Unfortunately I'm not cut out to help but I will be that supportive cheerleader from the sidelines.

Go team go!
Thanks Mate
I'm down for 2 19" Bezels and hopefully 2 plexi if that's possible. Echoing @TommyBoy - thank you! My fav thread here...
i hope it will be possible :D

Hello guys,
is there anyone can ship to me all the coin mechanism parts please ? I promise i will keep it safely and will ship it immediately when i finish drawing :D

Thanks to @Derick2k for the original Control Panel overlay.
It looks beautiful. I will vectorized it immediately and will print on Lexan PVC as original material with UV OFFSET.

R1oVkW0.jpg

Now i need the complete coin mechanism to draw it . Waiting your help guys. :)

Good to see this project still going. At the meantime this slow down can give me the time needed to get all the parts needed to get this cute fully assembled when it's ready. Been keeping a close eye out for those 19 inch wells gardner monitors.

Same here I got a like new Vision Pro and and enough money saved for a CPS1 multi, now I am rubbing nickels and eating potato soup saving for this thing. :D

Hey people
i finished the Marqueee Holder Draw,
is there anyone help me about it
I will send the file and he will print and compare it with original

Thanks.

VQky0Nn.png

After im sure about correct measurements, i will starting to make it Screen Print for Capcom Logo ;)

Hey people
There are some news about production

I cannot make it %100 original. I have checked all the way for it but importing the Used product to Turkey is impossible.
So, i have to decide about it. I will cancel the project or i will produce it like what i have .

1- Added Bezel Holder. ( Thanks to @Solmin
2- 19" Wells Gardner Supported ( @rewrite tested my bezel production before and it is working with 19" perfect )
3- CRT monitor rotate is ok
4- Yellow and Green Color codes are ok. Only missing is Pink. Thanks to @rewrite again, he will borrow @Derick2k s tool to find color code .
5- I can say it will be same as %90 original for now.

So, what do you think about it ?

I will realize the project in this way or permanently cancel it.

I hope @Cereth will share his opinion with us.

Thanks...

I gotta send the scanner to @rewrite, unless theres someone closer, east coast, that has a Pink cute to send it to, cause shipping anything to CA from NY is like shipping Tajikistan :D

What else are you missing/need help with for the cute???

I gotta send the scanner to @rewrite, unless theres someone closer, east coast, that has a Pink cute to send it to, cause shipping anything to CA from NY is like shipping Tajikistan :D

What else are you missing/need help with for the cute???
I hope we can find somebody have pink mini Cute but i dont have any hope about it :(

Thanks to @rewrite , he will give me some small measurements too
But it will be perfect, if somebody ship to me the original Coin Mechanism ;)

I hope you can still go through with this project. As I was hanging the G Mantle poster I bought from you today, I though how talented you are. Here’s hoping you can produce this, too. I don’t even care if it’s 1:1 - the design and idea behind this cabinet is unique enough.

I'll take it. Give it to me when it's possible to ship to the USA. Heck if it can take American quarters, I want it more.

I mean, I don't know who exactly I speak for, but I know there's others that would be happy with 90%. I'm personally not an entire container happy with 90%, but I'd personally take like 4-8

Back