What's new
I think the money stuff that @Cereth posted about sounds good. Obviously we'd need to cover shipping costs, so that'd affect price a bit. Don't think it'd be horrible if it's a container, or even the DHL idea that was posted before.

What's included on the cab also sounds good. Seems like we might have the pink color lined IL shortly as well, so still very excited about being in on one of these.

Everything included sounds good to me and I am excited to see the final version.

The $1,500 would include shipping to LA. You could pick up or we can ship from there.

It might be a good idea to find acceptable parts for stuff like speakers/PSU/buttons/sticks and I’ll just order it all. Since these are probably going to be crated I won’t install everything, but I can include all the parts when they go out

It’s a tall order but breaking the knowledge barrier in this forum through a group effort would help.
There've been a couple threads on it in the past, but no one really pipes up.

Shmups has a pretty big thread about it.

KLOV also has a ton of putting arcade chassis on 19" consumer tv set threads.

Anyone have a coinmech that they can send Hursit?? i dont have the cabs anymore, if not I would do it.
I've got one I can send when the whole global pandemic messing up shipping thing calms down.
And please wait till the protests/riots are over before shipping anything to me, most of my mail goes through LA.
This right here.

While were all excited about this, I think we need to stop and consider the state of the world right now.

The virus isn't gone. Dr Fauci suggests a resurgence in the fall, and a vaccine next year (I've seen some articles that discuss October, as well). The recent protests in our country have brought large numbers of asymptomatic people together. In Columbus, one of the protesters tested positive for Covid19, and they have been asking all protesters to monitor their conditions. The scary thing is, how many people read the local news for this information? I haven't seen reports on the bigger networks yet. I suspect a spike later down the line due to this.

Aside from health, safety has to be considered as well. We don't want the protests to affect domestic shipping at all. There's currently no timeline for when they will end.

Consider what would happen if you (the reader) was sick. Wouldn't you rather keep that money instead of having it be overseas? Wouldn't a Cute not matter anymore?

What if Hursit got sick (God forbid) and the project had to be put on hold?

See what I mean? In these uncertain times, I think we need to go slow here. Wait until the virus is gone and the protests are over. Life will return to normal. In the meantime, why not take this as an opportunity to go over the cab design with a fine tooth comb?Maybe that 90% accuracy can become 99%?

Please don't ignore this post.

I've got one I can send when the whole global pandemic messing up shipping thing calms down.And please wait till the protests/riots are over before shipping anything to me, most of my mail goes through LA.
This right here.
While were all excited about this, I think we need to stop and consider the state of the world right now.

The virus isn't gone. Dr Fauci suggests a resurgence in the fall, and a vaccine next year (I've seen some articles that discuss October, as well). The recent protests in our country have brought large numbers of asymptomatic people together. In Columbus, one of the protesters tested positive for Covid19, and they have been asking all protesters to monitor their conditions. The scary thing is, how many people read the local news for this information? I haven't seen reports on the bigger networks yet. I suspect a spike later down the line due to this.

Aside from health, safety has to be considered as well. We don't want the protests to affect domestic shipping at all. There's currently no timeline for when they will end.

Consider what would happen if you (the reader) was sick. Wouldn't you rather keep that money instead of having it be overseas? Wouldn't a Cute not matter anymore?

What if Hursit got sick (God forbid) and the project had to be put on hold?

See what I mean? In these uncertain times, I think we need to go slow here. Wait until the virus is gone and the protests are over. Life will return to normal. In the meantime, why not take this as an opportunity to go over the cab design with a fine tooth comb?Maybe that 90% accuracy can become 99%?

Please don't ignore this post.
you have a fair share of what they say

Turkey already back to normal, for now. Of course there is always risk.
But i have to decide what will happen this project. I dont want to waste my time anymore.

Will I make production or not? thats why i have to act.

and the cabinet will never be like original. I couldnt import that used cabinet here, and this is a permanent situation.

I think you will be just fine shipping it.

I am an essential business and have been relying on freight shipments both locally and globally daily.

While shipping times have increased I would say you have almost zero chance of losing your container tracking due to covid or riots.

It will ship. It will land.

And it’s 3 months out..

I've had one or two things delivered by freight recently, and lots of stuff in the mail. Never had a problem. While yes, the virus is a concern; I just wipe stuff down with cleaner / disinfectant when it comes in. I'd do the same to a minicute when I receive it.

Yes, the virus and protests are concerns; but hursit has put a ton of time into this already, and sounds like since he can't import an original, his design is nearing the best it'll be. Also given the timeframe of producing them, we're still months out from dealing with anything on shipping. Lots can change in that time.

I've had one or two things delivered by freight recently, and lots of stuff in the mail. Never had a problem. While yes, the virus is a concern; I just wipe stuff down with cleaner / disinfectant when it comes in. I'd do the same to a minicute when I receive it.

Yes, the virus and protests are concerns; but hursit has put a ton of time into this already, and sounds like since he can't import an original, his design is nearing the best it'll be. Also given the timeframe of producing them, we're still months out from dealing with anything on shipping. Lots can change in that time.
Thank you ;)

I know there are always some risks nowadays, but we cannot stop the life. I wish i can import it to Turkey but it is impossible. I have tried all of the way but no chance. Thanks to @Solmin he already agree to ship his cabinet. But sorry :(

I always touch with @rewrite about the measurements. We are trying our best with his help . I will always improve the design and making it closest to original when i start to draw it again. I think i will finish the desing in 10 days maximum then will start to production immediately ;)

I have already complete the Side Arts stickers and Control Panel artwork.

But i need the Speaker Cover Artwork and coin pusher Artwork. Is there anybody help me about of that ?

This was the final List.
Lets see what the other guys think about it

1- @Lemony Vengeance ( YELLOW )
2- @Fletcher ( GREEN )
3- @capsuleman
4- @animesuperj ( PINK )
5- @Epic-
6- @Micromort ( PINK )

8- @ZoomBoy ( GREEN )
9- @-Ace-
10- @mundy ( GREEN )
11- @benime (GREEN )
12- @rewrite ( GREEN - YELLOW - PINK )
13- @acblunden2 ( PINK )
14- @zero238
15- @bmaru76 ( PINK - ? )

17- @theoddtech ( PINK - GREEN )
18- @friedpotatoz ( PINK )
19- @Rg111 ( GREEN )
20- @Derick2k ( PINK )
21- @Kidkaos ( PINK )
22- @Bolo. (YELLOW)
23- @hoagtech ( GREEN - GREEN)
24- @moltomolto. ( GREEN)
25- @jermz0r ( PINK)
26- @FairWitness. ( YELLOW)
27- @jb907 ( YELLOW )
28- @Blue_Fox ( PINK )
29- @Johnfan1986 (PINK)
Can you add me for a Pink one?

Not related to anything in this thread, but your signature and my signature need to have a meeting.

Sorry late to the party! Just found out about this thread... i would love to preorder 1 too but how easy is to find a suitable 19" monitor for this?

but how easy is to find a suitable 19" monitor for this?
19" WG are probably among the most plentiful arcade monitors out there.

You could of course also just go TV hunting and slap that in there instead with a JROK or something.

Or try your hand at cobbling together an arcade chassis with a random 19" TV tube.

This was the final List.
Lets see what the other guys think about it

1- @Lemony Vengeance ( YELLOW )
2- @Fletcher ( GREEN )
3- @capsuleman
4- @animesuperj ( PINK )
5- @Epic-
6- @Micromort ( PINK )

8- @ZoomBoy ( GREEN )
9- @-Ace-
10- @mundy ( GREEN )
11- @benime (GREEN )
12- @rewrite ( GREEN - YELLOW - PINK )
13- @acblunden2 ( PINK )
14- @zero238
15- @bmaru76 ( PINK - ? )

17- @theoddtech ( PINK - GREEN )
18- @friedpotatoz ( PINK )
19- @Rg111 ( GREEN )
20- @Derick2k ( PINK )
21- @Kidkaos ( PINK )
22- @Bolo. (YELLOW)
23- @hoagtech ( GREEN - GREEN)
24- @moltomolto. ( GREEN)
25- @jermz0r ( PINK)
26- @FairWitness. ( YELLOW)
27- @jb907 ( YELLOW )
28- @Blue_Fox ( PINK )
29- @Johnfan1986 (PINK)
30- @Pixel Krisis (PINK )
Hey you skipped over me. I wanted the pink one.
Main concern is finding a 19 inch monitor. But if we can use consumer 20 inch one if we rgb mod then it shouldn't be a problem.

There are tons of CRT TV in Turkey but we dont have 19" . We have only 20 and 21 inches. I havee used 21" for the first prototype

@Bad_Hambre i have added.

People choose the 19" Welss Gardner in the community. They think can find it easily. I have made the bezel for the 19" too :( . That means you cant use 20" on it , sorry

Back