What's new
So, just to understand it.

the a monitor is a refurbished (used) D7000 tube with a new D9500 chassis. Right?

@deibit, no.
All spares are NOS.
We talk about a D7000 (Tube and Frame) upgraded with the PD9500 electronic parts (chassis)
Correct, we found a stock in Brazil area.
Tube with no burns, rest is new and in 15/24/31 hz
Earlier you implied that the tubes are used. When did they change to new?

It's also worth noting that the d9500 doesn't support some 15k resolutions natively and your experience will be hit or miss.

From WG:
""Seeing that this is a digital monitor the game that you were asking about with the resolution of 320X224 is not one of the formats that is programmed into this models E-PROM. The lowest resolution for this model is 640X240 @15.75khz."

Last edited:
@rewrite no.
The original frame was a D7000, who's the same used like the one in the K series by WG.
Concerning the chassis of the PD9500, i'm talking about the electronic parts... neck,main and remote boards who have been fixed on the frame of the D7000.
6q8gVoR.png

DtqiedV.jpg

These look different to me. And at a very minimum on a new custom frame the PD9500 and k7000 chassis will not have the same mounting screw points.

Now my best advice is to stop to do a lot of blabla and discuss in the wind wih a risk of a new mistmatching and in october/november, all could be done.
Let's Yunus to finish his job, the rest following with the people concerned.
That's a real asshole thing to say, seeing as this project wouldn't even be off the ground, and you wouldn't be making money if it weren't for Rewrite.

I suggest you check your privilege.

@‘Gaming.one’ don’t get discouraged, the majority of the deposits paid couldn’t be more elated and appreciative of the effort and transparency of this project. The Loudest ones in the room are always the weakest.

You are focused on a D9500, where we talk about a PD9500 and where only the electronic part was keep... neck, remote and main board.
I'm not, actually. I'm talking about the chassis, same as you. I can't tell if it's language barrier, your lack of knowledge, or you're just being pedantic. D9500 has a PD(tubesizehere)9500 main chassis PCB. We're talking about the same thing.
Concerning the D7000 frame, the people have confirmed the distance between the sides was exactly the same like the K7000 frame and also for the 4 screws in upfront.
I'm not concerned about the sides. I'm concerned about the main chassis PCB does not have the same mounting pattern or general dimensions between k7000 and d9500.
Nothing was change concerning the tube, only the information was up-to-date.
You're not making sense in English. Earlier they were used but no burn. Today you say NOS. These are *very* different statements.
The guys who do the retrofit confirm us to do the job correctly for the EPROM and other sync about the low res.
Some guys in Brazil took NOS chassis, reverse engineered the data on the EPROM, and then edited it in a way to accept resolutions that it doesn't accept from the factory? That seems highly improbable. I believe you're being sold snake oil.
Now my best advice is to stop to do a lot of blabla and discuss in the wind wih a risk of a new mistmatching and in october/november, all could be done.
Let's Yunus to finish his job, the rest following with the people concerned.
I am a "people concerned". You would not have a product to make money on if not for me. That comes off arrogant, but it's the truth of the matter and I'm uncertain how else to word it.

Your wanting to finish things faster and being worried about losing a month makes sense as someone who is financially invested in it. But it is not to the benefit of the buyers. The product should be finished correctly, however long that takes.

@‘Gaming.one’ don’t get discouraged, the majority of the deposits paid couldn’t be more elated and appreciative of the effort and transparency of this project. The Loudest ones in the room are always the weakest.
Funny that you say that not about the guy writing walls of text but about the guy who without his work this project wouldn't have even gotten off the ground.

I know that I said I wouldn't post again here.

I lied.

@Gaming.One is being a giant prick. @rewrite has bent over backwards to steer this shit show right numerous times. More so behind the scenes then most here know. Go fuck yourself pal.

That's it.

Jeez man, is that really how you talk about people? Especially people who have gone out of their way to make something happen that you benefit from?

I guess I'll publicly apologize to you here for all the hours I poured into helping make this happen across the past two years, so that you could make a deposit to begin with. And I guess I'm sorry that I want you to get the best end product possible.

Seriously though, snarky retort aside, what do you want me to do? Overlook issues so that you can get your cab sooner and then be disappointed when things don't work out?

Last edited:
Yikes, as a non-technical person on this project that contributes nothing I personally appreciate people like Rewrite putting in the work and putting eyes on potential issues. Measure twice cut once type of thing.

But you are not concerned by the logistic, etc.. where i'm focused and the most important for me at this time.
You should not worry about logistics until there is a product to have logistics surrounding.
If i'm trying to close in the next months, that because the price concerning the logistic change and was not fixed yearly but monthly.
Like I said before. You are trying to push the project along faster because it affects your bottom line. This is not a good thing for the people buying the product. It is only good for you.

Doing things correctly is again, more important than doing them quickly.

I honestly do not understand the rest of your post.

I’m going to be blunt myself, but I literally can’t afford to keep my business afloat if there is something notably wrong with these monitor/chassis, this isn’t just some business venture I can afford to just say ah well better luck next time on, so it means a lot to me that @rewrite brings up these issues if they exist. He is helping provide clarification that I simply don’t have time and experience to get on my own, and clarification that buyers for these cabs may not have. I’m not interested in just selling cabinets, making a buck, and being done. I’m only doing this because I want to help facilitate something for people that otherwise may not get facilitated. It’s an enormous financial risk for me, so I need to know everything well in advance. @Gaming.One, I think it’s in very poor taste to try to push forward if there’s a concern that these monitors won’t support a lot of 15k resolutions. This is information buyers NEED to know. This is information I NEED to know.

My entire reason I asked to push back the payment date was to make 100% sure these tubes will fit the needs of people buying them; that’s not just the physical fit. If they are tri-sync, they better accept all resolutions in that range, or they are a mis-advertised product. I’m not interested in rushing this those thing if I don’t have to. I will refund every single person who has paid for a product that isn’t what they want because they deserve better than under expectation, and I’m not buying monitors that don’t meet the mark. Let full, accurate information be given about these monitors so that nobody makes a bad decision that costs all of us in the end, stop trying to rush it through.

Concerning my side, i build this op like a group buying in offshore to kill a large costs and keep a friendly price.

If i didn't proceed on this way and want to making money, the price could be totally different... We talk around 3K EUR for a complete cab.
You miss the import taxes..follow the hs code could be around 20/30%, VAT was 20% also and don't include any marging.

For the monitors we resell a part of the lot to David the price we have purchased with the shipping added.

Where you think we have privilege, that's not the case, we move to do the job where anybody want to proceed really in Europe and other areas and waiting the cherry on the cake patiently.

The only win here is for everyone to receive what's he purchased, including me.

That's why i explain in my previous post, everyone has done his part of the job, including Rewrite and now it's time to move to the next step and don't waste our time with a lot of blabla and repeat always the same sound.

Next time try to have an helicopter view of the problem.
The guy took measurements of his own cabinet, used a color gun to find the correct colors, hunted down a k7000, the list goes on. He's not just a middle man, hes an integral part of this project next to Hursit. Listen to what he says.

From the moment this project took off, we've had numerous people try to change the monitor to suit their needs, and have Hursit change the design.

You're no different. Now, you're feeling the salt of someone jumping up and hijacking your monitor. Welcome to the club.

Don't come around here saying we're "burning the job for other people". If that's what you think, you can take your helicopter view and jump out.

I know that I said I wouldn't post again here.

I lied.

@Gaming.One is being a giant prick. @rewrite has bent over backwards to steer this shit show right numerous times. More so behind the scenes then most here know. Go fuck yourself pal.

That's it.
Buddy if you are so good move your ass to manage the logistic, financial, suppliers, importation and customer part of the op.After i see you are able to do we can talk
Just so you know, idgaf if your spinning the tubes yourself. So get off that high horse right now. I've contributed more to this project then you have at this point and I have zero dogs in the fight besides making sure my friends dont get stuck with a cabinet that isn't measured correctly. Myself and several folks have brought issues to the attention of rewrite behind the scenes and he helps Hursit with them. It's no secret I dislike Hursit and I don't care for Cereth either, but for you to put someone livelyhood on the line cause you have deadlines to meet is totally fucked.

One thing to point out, the “buyers” here are also members of the community, not a number. I’m in this to give the community something they want, not to earn a number off them. That is and always will be my top priority. I’m only going to proceed with any aspect of this order if it meets the standards that the community is looking for. I don’t have the technical knowledge or time to seek the answers on these monitors, so the work/research of others who do is priceless. Ultimately if there is a concern or not, I need to see a conclusion to the discussion whether it takes a day or a month before we can really move forward. No monitor is better than a sub-par monitor. Once it’s done, it can’t be undone.

Back