What's new
Hello People

Update:

The cabinet have been completed and went to Powder Coat. It will be Green this time. We will see how it will look like.

I have madee the new Frame for WG 19 K700 and it fits on the cabinet clearly. When you put your WG 19 in the cabinet there are 1cm space between neckboard to Backdoor.

I have shipped the new frame to @rewrong already to test it with his CRT TUBE. Thanks to him for the original Frame Sample.

The only problem is Tate mode. If people want to turn their Monitors, they have to remove the wings of the Frame. I will ship to you some Standoff to put your Chasis table on to the middle bottom of the cabinet. Then it will be ok ;)

We have new Distributor for the Europe and UK Zone.
Japanarama Company.
You can contacted with him from his website. I think he will be available at this forum too.

https://www.japanarama.co.uk/

He will share all of the details with you.

Frame with CRT Tube
gYnFJrL.jpg

Back part.
zWPMiZj.jpg

Empty Space without Neckboard
BHfksNa.jpg

Empty Space with Neckboard
wnw5ZDj.jpg

Tate Mode
lvmkmpa.jpg

Tate MODE, Back parts problems.
MF6cOB4.jpg

4l62lgN.jpg

Some videos

coin Box

Bezel Holder

Control panel lock

Coin Mech

Coin mech. Return box

Seems that japanarama.co.uk/ still does not have their site open, but I subscribed to their mailing list!

So is the problem with tate that since chassis can't be detached to the frame and it would just drop off in vertical platform? If so we can drill some screw holes on that to securely detach chassis, or as you said just but it on some other horizontal platform.

Do you know will the japanrama sell these as "complete kit" or do I still need to find that 20" tube and Hantarex MTC-9000 chassis?

Anyways awesome work :thumbup:

Seems that japanarama.co.uk/ still does not have their site open, but I subscribed to their mailing list!

So is the problem with tate that since chassis can't be detached to the frame and it would just drop off in vertical platform? If so we can drill some screw holes on that to securely detach chassis, or as you said just but it on some other horizontal platform.

Do you know will the japanrama sell these as "complete kit" or do I still need to find that 20" tube and Hantarex MTC-9000 chassis?

Anyways awesome work :thumbup:
Yeah, he sitll not. But he already announced his Facebook and Instagram account.
He will share more information on next days about his plan how to sell the cabinets.

The problem is that with tate mode:

When you turn the Frame, the wings and the table of the chasis touches and crossing the Backdoor because of the Shape of the cabinet. So when you remove the Wings and put the Chasis table on the middle bottom with some Standoffs, thats gonna be good.

And you wont need to drill anything on your original table Chasis. Because i have a plan to create a new Chasis Table too ;) or maybe i can find a way to put some stanoffs on the original Table

Hi All, yes don't worry I'm also on here, AO, UKvac, Instagram and Facebook, yes we still haven't got our website sorted unfortunately.

We are just working out the details and how we are going to handle orders so bear with us.

We are glad to be apart of this awesome project and lets just say Europe is finally in safe hands.

Ok so we are now officially opening pre orders for Europe.

If you are interested please pop over to japanarama.co.uk for details.

Thanks everyone

PS if anyone joined my newsletter I'm afraid when transferring to the new website we lost all email addresses, if you want to keep up to date please sign up again.

Last edited:
this looks so so good, will have to wait for the monitor-included version to be available in europe unfortunately

Back