What's new
I'm amazed there's tons of interest in the US but not from Europe!

I clearly need to emigrate!

Really? Oh dear.

Yes, and the funny thing is that the joystick microswitch did actually have a CE mark on them, so they took the microswitches out of the package, send back the joystick body and the pushbuttons to USA and asked me to come over to customs to pick up the microswitches...

ahh.. patience I must have...

Have you seen how much arcade stuff is being sold in the US? KC and Cereth bring in containers constantly. Cereth mentioned he has 200 cabs coming in the next three months. It's crazy how different the market is there.

I want to emigrate.

I clearly need to emigrat

ı can tell you there are very small customers from Europe for my Products. 99 of 100 my products goes to USA. Only 1 of them going to EUR customers. It is only for my Small products. You cannot imagine Big Cabinets :D

But then it all gets imported back into the UK from the US!

The distributor is for UK or EUR cancelled. Sorry but there is only 5-6 interest in whole UK and Europe ;)

Have you seen how much arcade stuff is being sold in the US? KC and Cereth bring in containers constantly. Cereth mentioned he has 200 cabs coming in the next three months. It's crazy how different the market is there.

I want to emigrate.
No, you really don't. The US is heading for a massive collapse in the next 5-10 years.

But then you won't have the space to put all your cabs and games on display.
If you don't mind living in the deep suburbs or out in the country then you'll have plenty of room. The place I'm currently in would be double the price in southern California. Renting a bigger place here is a huge pain when you are fresh off the boat though, regardless of having the money. PM if you want the details, here is not the place lol.

“No, you really don't. The US is heading for a massive collapse“

So is every other country out there..every other country is doing the same business practices as the USA. We are living in a global economy of dominos money printing. It will take one domino fall to start the sh*t storm.

Reactions: nem
So to get the thread back on track, does it look like U.S orders will be in a shipping container this month?

Something like this.. (@Solmin 's crate job)

1-E0-EE35-B-0-A9-B-4-F0-B-8-F72-BFD460-C9599-B.jpg

I took the foam padding out before taking this pic

05-A1-AFDB-DCDB-4-F9-F-AC81-1845-D3445-BF9.jpg

Let me know if you would like crate dimensions.
What size , weight & dimmensions are there sir ? Can you tell me this please ? I will & want to try to arrange by myself to export of one of Hursit release ✌️

So to get the thread back on track, does it look like U.S orders will be in a shipping container this month?
Even if they were ready to go right now I think it'd be a crapshoot. I really need to contact everyone on the order to pay the balance, I've just had so much going on that I haven't gotten to it. I'd honestly expect closer to end of the month or next month, booking takes some time too. I'll talk to @hursit about that, in the meantime will reach out to buyers for the remainder!

Would be awesome if there was a way to mount a Sony PVM in this. I have a spare M4U that I’d love to put to use.

I think Cereth needs a nickname like the Beast. :)
I’ll accept that only after the infrastructure for the company is complete. Right now I’m not providing the best service I can; I’m slow to produce some results, my warehouse space can’t handle the influx, I have few backups in place, I don’t have big liquid capital, my notes and spreadsheets weren’t designed to handle enormous volume, and I don’t have a good website in place to support everything. I’m just blessed to have a community that has supported me through the growing pains

Hello people

Today the first 30PC GREEN Mini Cutes came from Paint Center.
The other 30 will go to paint process very soon.

After i have finish 90 of them. I will start to assembly and packaging with extra 4 people too.

I know i cannot update the post enough but you can be sure, i always report the progress to some people in this forum from messenger.

@Cereth , @deibit , @rewrite , @Epyc , @Derick2k and other friends. Thanks to everybody who support this project ;)

bK6hZvb.jpg

XMIGG02.jpg

90pc of the Control panel finished already and waiting for assembly.

9F8AKLa.jpg

2IkXADR.jpg

Monitor Frame Parts and Power Holder Parts finished already ( 90pc )

Qei8V9y.jpg

tPf0Ojs.jpg

iJKSOpw.jpg

yYcaHWR.jpg

d5fNsMc.jpg

CT9ZLUk.jpg

Coin Mechanism parts finished too ( 90pc )

PrBdiqA.jpg

6KtZXve.jpg

5CLhamJ.jpg

m6WqCwZ.jpg

6mFsFdl.jpg

xy2YTZy.jpg

Last edited:
Those are wonderful pictures my friend!!! It’s hard to find someone with such a passion for this hobby like you, thanks for making this true, you really deserve a monument ! :)

Back